Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the shelf life for gear? Is this stuff still good?

pennypacker

IP winny (
IP anavar
Homemade tren (fina)

A friend of mine just decided to go clean and offered me his gear. He's got IP winny and anavar and some homemade tren, all of which he acquired about 1.5 - 2 years ago. Is this stuff still good?

Thanks

I'd say its still good 2 yrs is not long. The only thing is the orals might loose a slight bit of potency, slight.
The injectable should be good long as its not made the rubber stopper from high BA laminate and melt into the solution.
I'd inject a small amount 1/2cc first just to see I had an abcess removed from really old gear. The orange rubber top was melted a bit and make the oil and orange color.
I had to go to emergncy room and have a 2 inch by 1 1/2" deep incision still have huge scar on my ass still.
This shit was like 3 yrs expired and I only did 1/4 cc to test and see what reaction I got.

I'd blast it bro 2 yrs is nothing tho, if cyrstalized heat up a bit.

Agreed. I have used gear well past the expiration date with no problems at all. Expiration dates are usually just printed to keep the FDA happy. Dont worry about it, just shoot it.

It depends on how long it's been around and how many hands it gone through. 2 years it not a long time if it was new 2 years ago, on the other hand if it was made well before that then I wouldn't touch it!

pennypacker IP winny (
IP anavar
Homemade tren (fina)

A friend of mine just decided to go clean and offered me his gear. He's got IP winny and anavar and some homemade tren, all of which he acquired about 1.5 - 2 years ago. Is this stuff still good?

Thanks

IP was it ever any good to begin with:confused:

La-Ru said:
It depends on how long it's been around and how many hands it gone through. 2 years it not a long time if it was new 2 years ago, on the other hand if it was made well before that then I wouldn't touch it!

He purchased the winny and anavar directly from IP two years ago and he made the tren himself 1.5 years ago.

liftsiron said:

IP was it ever any good to begin with:confused:

I've heard mixed things about IP's stuff, but the general consensus seems to be that it's OK, if perhaps, underdosed, but that is all based on recent posts. Are you distinguishing his production two years ago from today's? Was his winny or anavar worse before?

Top Bottom