Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Safer Anabolic Mix Or Straight Test??

finalabs

Ok I Am On A Regimne For Life Through A Clinic And Please Keep Open Mind What Is Safer 100-150 Mgs Testosterone Inj Weekly Or Say 50mgs Deca/50 Mgs Test/mgs Winstrall Weekly
Keep In Mind Lipitor Is Dangerous And Is Taken Every Day For Life And A

Anabolics Are Suppose To Have Way Less Sideffects Than Regular Testosterone

This is a great question that we touched on before and did not come to a conclusion. Has modern science (which produced the bulk of new steroids in the late 60's, 70's and 80's) given us safer chemicals to work with? And can we improve HRT programs with them?

To begin, we must agree on "safe". I would take this to be some measurement of damaging side effects usually androgenic rather than anabolic. Even this is arguemenative given that a side of anabolic can be the shutdown of the natural test producing system.

Let us assume that at 100/100, testosterone at a low dosage is safe for long term use. In my program, that would be no more than 75 mg p/w total.

The deca drops the androgenic sides risk; 37/125. However, it seems to produce impotence, which is very bad.

The winstrol also drops the androgenic sides risk; 30/320. Now you have stress on the liver.

While the newer chemicals seem to give us more of a mix for cycles for goals beyond restoration of normal within range test levels, I'd stay with test e, c, p or bio-identical for HRT.

ok lets just say deca 75/ test eth. 75 weekly 150 total
vs test150 weekly because of the test idont think you would get the impotence right so what do you think ?? opinions

finalabs said:
ok lets just say deca 75/ test eth. 75 weekly 150 total
vs test150 weekly because of the test idont think you would get the impotence right so what do you think ?? opinions

fl,

I think that deca would end up being suppressive after extended use even at a low dose so I would avoid it for hrt purposes. I laways though that tbol would be great for hrt because of its ability to increase libido, apetite and feelings of well being. I know that orals are frowned upon but perhaps longterm tbol use at 10-15mg ed would be effective?

Cheers.

People are living longer and longer. They idea of taking one or two tabs of tbol a day and having it cure all your age related problems is really attractive. 50 years of this practice, though?

As for deca + test, that is the latest combo from some of the HRT Clinics. Sounds good as long as you avoid deca dick. I've only done a nandro once and had no problem. However, only injected test p really kicked up the sex drive.

thelion2005 said:
People are living longer and longer. They idea of taking one or two tabs of tbol a day and having it cure all your age related problems is really attractive. 50 years of this practice, though?

As for deca + test, that is the latest combo from some of the HRT Clinics. Sounds good as long as you avoid deca dick. I've only done a nandro once and had no problem. However, only injected test p really kicked up the sex drive.

thanks for your help ideas best of luck and happiness to all

Top Bottom