Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your on cycle Aromasin dosage?

I wouldnt use any ai because your not gonna know whats causing the gyno if it shows and your have 5 different compounds in your body... Good luck! Use when needed as stated...

Dont take aromasin period unless gyno shows. Thats imo ill never use the shit i will only use forma and or adex ONLY.

I need my dick to fuck dez fine beezies!
my dick worked just fine on aromasin and I was also running 400mg of deca a week with no caber because it gave me too many sides...aromasin is the a.i. proven to raise testosterone and igf levels which I assume is why it's used in pct, if you take notice you will see mostly only very experienced users incorporate aromsin into their pct regimen with very complex and advanced cycles so there must be good reason behind it. Personally I blast and cruise so havn 't put to much thought into using it during pct because I don't pct lol

12.5mg a day works great for me. I can feel me dry too much out at 25mg/day. Never had any ED problems on it.

I used to use Adex on cycle and now come to think of it I think I actually felt better with Adex than with using Aromasin on cycle.

I used to use Adex on cycle and now come to think of it I think I actually felt better with Adex than with using Aromasin on cycle.

Aromasin is a type 1 its not for on cyc ( i get my type backwards sometime so this could b vicevera ) adex is a type 2 on cyc. Aromasin tend to stop blood flow to the main vein to the peinus which cuts circulation stoping blood from getting to an erection or full erection both letro and nolva do this nolva is worse and the two compounds also letro and nolva can hender your gains made during cyc!

In this case use it. Hope u get the prob solved letro is the best for that.

Is Amomasin that much weaker than Letro?

I planned on using Amomasin for about 8 weeks. The puffy nips is all I can tell. I don't feel any lumps or anything.

Right now I am on Cyanostane, Transaderm, Gear, and N2Guard. I'm waiting for my HCGenerate to come in as well. That'll be thrown in during the rest of my Cyanostane cycle.

Was gonna throw Amomasin in there as well and deep into my PCT if needed. PCT is Bridge, Forged Post Cycle, Anabeta, and Forma.

12.5mg every day is what I been using but not for gyno. Just using it to dry out and keep estrogen low all the time. 12.5mg every other day is fine to and I only use chemicalneed.com brand. YOu get what you pay for and I am not about to trust just anyone with my Ai's

Top Bottom