Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your average cycle length and dose?

Mike P.T. said:
Just curious.

I go on for 3-5 months at a time and stay at under a gram/week or under of total steroids.

I've been thinking about doing the same thing myself Mike. What AS do you use during this time and do you alternate? Dosage? Age? Is it hard to recover from them?

Thanks,
WI

Depends what I'm in the mood for and what I'm looking to achieve. Test and eq are my favorite steroids even if I'm in building or dieting mode. I've done all kinds of combinations though also using d-bol, winny, fina, and deca but I've found these 2 drugs do it for me best. For example I'm on just 500mg/week eq by itself and seeing really good results. I'll be on for another 4-6 weeks then take a 2-3 months off before starting my Summer plan which will probably be just 250mg test/week and 500mg eq/week. I won't be using anti-e's/a's since I don't need it. I've never had a hard time recovering thnx to my age and overall genetics I guess but it's also because I don't go on really high amounts. Only thing that ever gave me some problems from recovering was when I went off deca but even on fina I never had a problem.

I like the idea of longer runs, personally. One of the better pieces of advice I was given, if doing a long cycle, is to add in a week long run of hcg and nolva, every 6-8 weeks. (Jenetic) :)

If things are taken slow and gradual, and one is dilligent with monitoring and tests, then I see no reason to yo-yo back and forth 3-4x a year.

Mike P.T. said:
Depends what I'm in the mood for and what I'm looking to achieve. Test and eq are my favorite steroids even if I'm in building or dieting mode. I've done all kinds of combinations though also using d-bol, winny, fina, and deca but I've found these 2 drugs do it for me best. For example I'm on just 500mg/week eq by itself and seeing really good results. I'll be on for another 4-6 weeks then take a 2-3 months off before starting my Summer plan which will probably be just 250mg test/week and 500mg eq/week. I won't be using anti-e's/a's since I don't need it. I've never had a hard time recovering thnx to my age and overall genetics I guess but it's also because I don't go on really high amounts. Only thing that ever gave me some problems from recovering was when I went off deca but even on fina I never had a problem.

Mike those are my two favorite AS also. I was thinking of 200-250mgs Test & 400mgs Equipose a week until I reach my goal. I also have a good amount of Oxandrolone that I will be throwing in the mix just don't know whether I want to do it at the beginning of the cycle or towards the end.

Top Bottom