Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up with my liver?

I just read the thread again. Sound more like you have a underlining medical condition my friend. And I hope things turn out alright for you.

Just wait till the blood test, or if you are really concerned go get your own blood test done. You know labs are not perfect and they fuck up too.

probably shouldn't rely on internet, but when googling I see that sometimes exercise can cause this

Is it possible to have high enzyme levels,and have nothing wrong?

ive worked with people who have had liver issues due to their diet and training. its a pretty common side effect. your number is high but get all the tests done and see if there are other issues at play. i doubt there are but im not a doctor. all i can say is ive seen liver enzymes way out of whack in young, healthy, aas free athletes.

If you take high doses of protein ,then it can happened.Protein rich food makes your liver work harder.You can take L glutamine to protect your liver.

many types of medications can cause it including tylenol and ibuprofen. make sure you havent taken these for long periods of time before you take the blood work. Also, milk thistle and liv52 can help bring your values lower. But I have the same problem. I just got blood work and my values are elevated. Ive never overdosed on orals and havent been on for months. I'll let you know if I figure out what was causing mine.

Milk thistle,ALA and a mulit vitamin/mineral alsong with a ton of water will help, it probably from all the protein.

RADAR

Top Bottom