Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up with my liver?

KQguy

I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago about getting my test levels checked,just to see where they are.After getting the blood test back,my test levels came back in the normal range,but my liver enzymes were elevated.The nurse told me that the normal range was from 3-33,and mine were at 93!So the doc ordered an ultra sound,then a cat scan,and everything came out fine.He wants me to take another blood test in 4 weeks.
I have not cycled in over 2yrs.,and when I did cycle,they were pretty mild doses(250mg per week of test),for no longer than 8 weeks.The only orals I did was 25mg per week of d-bol,for 4 weeks,and that was probably 4-5 years ago.I don't drink,except at social gatherings,and I might have 6 beers,maybe 4 times a year.I don't have hepC,or any other type of disease like that.Anyone here have anything similar with their liver going on?I wanted to do another cycle this spring(250mg per week test),but if I can't get my enzymes to lower,I may not be able to.What could cause them to be so high?BTW,I am not overweight,so I don't think it is from a "fatty liver".

do you take tylenol?

no,I never get sick,or have aches and pains,I never take any meds for anything.I alway's thought of myself as exceptionally healthy.That's why I am so clueless about this whole thing.

hope everythings ok :)

If there was damage done from cycles in the past,wouldn't the ultra sound and cat scan have shown that?

I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago about getting my test levels checked,just to see where they are.After getting the blood test back,my test levels came back in the normal range,but my liver enzymes were elevated.The nurse told me that the normal range was from 3-33,and mine were at 93!So the doc ordered an ultra sound,then a cat scan,and everything came out fine.He wants me to take another blood test in 4 weeks.
I have not cycled in over 2yrs.,and when I did cycle,they were pretty mild doses(250mg per week of test),for no longer than 8 weeks.The only orals I did was 25mg per week of d-bol,for 4 weeks,and that was probably 4-5 years ago.I don't drink,except at social gatherings,and I might have 6 beers,maybe 4 times a year.I don't have hepC,or any other type of disease like that.Anyone here have anything similar with their liver going on?I wanted to do another cycle this spring(250mg per week test),but if I can't get my enzymes to lower,I may not be able to.What could cause them to be so high?BTW,I am not overweight,so I don't think it is from a "fatty liver".

I doubt it is in any way AAS related, Epsecially with your past AAS experience. Are you taking any other meds,,supplements or alcohol?

Top Bottom