Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the strongest best pre work out drink out on the market these days?

Best imo is catalyst by momentum nutrition. Best stuff I've ever used and I've been through them all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy I ordered some last night. Appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mesomorph is worth buying. You can pick it up for less than 40 bucks with shipping and it feels like I'm on drugs. I just want to keep lifting for hrs.

A cup of black coffee for me. Besides that I just eat a good meal 90 minutes before training.

The body uses food as fuel, not stimulants. These products are actually counterproductive in the long run.

Try being hydrated, eating eggs and oatmeal 90 minutes before training, and a cup of black coffee before you leave. I promise you will feel much better than cracking out on stimulants just to crash later.

If you want a stimulant boost, nothing will be more effective then the ECA stack (ephedrine caffeine and aspirin) -> https://www.evolutionary.org/eca-stack-lose-fat

Don't waste money on any over priced pre-workout powder.

You can legally buy ephedrine as a nasal decongestant. It's sold under the brand name Bronkaid. It'll be kept behind the counter so you will need to ask for it specifically but you dont need a prescription or anything like that.

I think mesomorph is worth buying. You can pick it up for less than 40 bucks with shipping and it feels like I'm on drugs. I just want to keep lifting for hrs.

If we are talking old formula - then hell yes.

Otherwise the new mesomorph without the DMAA is just plain useless.

Top Bottom