Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's Safe For Arnold Is Safe For Us!? :: Poll

It Was Safe For Arnold, Its Safe For Me!

• Yes its safe, were a bunch of pussies today.

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No its not safe, I have proof of why its not.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Yes its safe, were a bunch of pussies today.

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No its not safe, I have proof of why its not.

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
They say that Arnold did the following cycle. They say that back in the day there was no PCT. So, whats the deal? All those guys seem to turn out well to me. Shoot I wouldnt mind being Governor.

The Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle
By. Mr.X
So, you like the way Arnold looks? Those big arms, that barrel chest, those biceps that are unmatched to this day! Let’s face it, Arnold was a god among men when it came to bodybuilding.Small bones and small waist allowed him to compete at a tiny 220lbs., but look like he was 250lbs.+ The man was just amazing.

arnold-schwarzenegge

Most guys want to know, what was Arnold on? Well, we have are brining to you the iSteroids.com underground exclusive article about Arnolds cycle There will be minor changes. We will show you ’s cycle then we will show you what you should add to it, like aromatase inhibitors or SERMs and PCT. In Arnolds ’ day, neither aromatase inhibitors nor PCT was heard of or done, it just wasn’t a part of the equation. Almost 30 years later, we have a lot more knowledge of proper cycling and post cycle management.

arnold-schwarzenegger steroids
Arnold Schwarzenegger steroids cycle:
Weeks Primobolan Enanthate (Injectable) Dianabol (Dbol)
(oral) Deca Durabolin
(Injectable)
Week 1 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 2 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 3 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 4 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 5 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 6 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 7 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 8 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 9 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 10 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 11 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 12 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 13 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 14 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 15 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 16 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 17 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 18 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 19 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 20 600mg / week 60mg / day
BRIDGE
Week 21 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 22 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 23 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 24 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 25 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 26 30mg / day 200mg / week
START CYCLE (1-20) AGAIN
Most new age steroid users will ask, where is the time off? Where are the anti estrogens? Where is the PCT? Where is the Testosterone? Well, back in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s time, these things didn’t exist. People went on cycles and hoped their genetics would prevent bloat, gynecomastia and permanent testicular atrophy. Back until about 7 years ago, pyramiding steroid use was thought to be appropriate, only now we have found that it’s a waste of time because the half-life of the steroids don’t change based on dosage, so there is no point in the pyramid.

iSteroids.com now presents to you the new age Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle, as done by our team.

Always have letrozole on hand in case of gynecomastia and keep your diet and training dialed in. There you have it, now you too can look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, use our new age cycle and grow!

so if we do this cycle we will loook like arnold? sign me up!
jk... newbs don't take this seriously.

only arnold truly knows what he and franco did.

whatever it was, it was amazing.

ive heard arnold is fat and looks real bad now. is that true?

lol.
Frank Zane
zane-large1.jpg

Franco Columbu
http://www.lacitybeat.com/site_images_upload/legacy/media/139/06cover1.gif

IT is true that a lot of your muscle turns to fat when your older.

Yep. All of your muscle turns to fat. What are you talking about? Muscle turns to fat, fat turns to muscle? Come on! If that is true, I will take the next year off of training, eat KFC and ice creame 6 times per day 7 days per week... then, next year when I am 475lbs, I will train hard and convert all of that hard earned fat into muscle and win the olympia!

Muscle does not turn to fat when you get older. When people get older and stop lifting they tend to put on body fat, which gives the illusion of muscle turned to fat.

Since not much was around back then but Test and Dbol. I bet thats all they were taking. I dont think that cycle is real. I'm guessing it was hard work, good diet, and started training young that did it more than anything. I think they did take long 3 months cycles but it was more like 30mg a day.

Since not much was around back then but Test and Dbol. I bet thats all they were taking. I dont think that cycle is real. I'm guessing it was hard work, good diet, and started training young that did it more than anything. I think they did take long 3 months cycles but it was more like 30mg a day.

sounds more like it.

Top Bottom