Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's in Quality Vet's and Loeffler's Test blends???

ajc

I haven't been around for a while, so I'm a little behind on the newer products out there. My local guy has "Quality Vet Test Blend" and "Loeffler Test Blend" on his list, but I have no clue what's in them or how many mg per ml.

If you don't know or don't want to bother telling me, just ignore this. I don't wanna hear that old "Do a search" bullshit....I tried searching, but that search brought up everything with the word quality in it (i.e. Quality of Ttokkyo's blah blah blah...), so I'm asking the brotherhood.

Shit, this board moves fast these days....I never used to do this, but I'm bumping this because I need to find out before I make an order tonight.

test blends

I was not aware that Quality Vet had any type of test blend out but I do know loeffler has one that's actually called testosterona N LA 250mg/ml and that contains 30 mg Testosterone Propionate, 60 mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60 mg Testosterone Isocaproate, 100 mg Testosterone Decanoate
then again Im not sure if that's what your guy is offering
Hope that helps

I like QV much bet than loeffler. that test by loeffler stings a B!t

Re: test blends

Keith0870 said:
I was not aware that Quality Vet had any type of test blend out but I do know loeffler has one that's actually called testosterona N LA 250mg/ml and that contains 30 mg Testosterone Propionate, 60 mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60 mg Testosterone Isocaproate, 100 mg Testosterone Decanoate
then again Im not sure if that's what your guy is offering
Hope that helps

I like QV much bet than loeffler. that test by loeffler stings a B!t

Everyone's damned test blends seem to hurt these days. I don't know what's up with that, but I'm just gonna use Ara-Test if I can't find any other Mexican test blends with a decent reputation.

Well, I looked and if it's not on QV's website, I'm not ordering the shit. lol

Ara-Test it is..

I just got done using some of the loeffler mixed Blend product. Yep it sure does have a sting to it. However I had heard many bad things about Loeffler prodcucts before using this one. However I have to say that this mixed blend product worked pretty well.

1Banshee said:
I was not aware QV had a "test blend"? They do have a 200mg cypionate and enanthate product but no combined product..?
Loeffler has a sustanon type product... Of course loeffler also makes other single ester test products??? I have attached the websites just in case they help...

Here is quality vets site:
http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/

Here is the loeffler site:
http://www.loeffler.com.mx/productosus.htm

They've got a 100mg prop as well...

Top Bottom