Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's on the menu?

First, blood work. Figure out where your hormones are at. Low t, and high estrogen, will def lead to a cascade of health problems including weight gain

Eat quality food six times a day, small portions, high in protein.

Get your metabolism back to where in needs to be

see this is what i want to know,

how do you guys eat all this and not gain weight? (fat)

I have a documented low T count. 69, and am seeking TRT from my endo.

I can't cut on more then 1800 a day, and i power lift 4 days a week.
I gain weight VERY easily, how the hell do you eat 4200 cal and not get fat? what cycles are letting oyu do this?

Does a high T count correstpond to being able to eat more food?
please help w/ serious answers. I keep getting the run arround from people on this, but for someone like me who lost 300lbs over 2 years and have since gained back 50 back to 200lbs, and now am into power lifting.

I WANT TO EAT MORE FOOD AND NOT GET FAT. its really really hard eating 1800cal every day of your life...

All right this is gonna be my shot at it..............

So if you want to be able to eat more food and not get fat you have to either

Switch up your training or change the types of foods you are eating.

Power lifting is great for strength but not burning fat because you are not stimulating enough growth hormone release from lactic acid response in your muscles. This is what helps burn fat.

Power lifting is good for strengthening your tendons and fibers but it is not good for growing new tissue and burning fat.

To burn fat you have to eat the right amount of quality foods and focus on fat burning excercises. So if you have been power lifting and complaining that you are not able to eat more from excess fat gain then maybe it is time to change up your diet and lifting approach that works for your body and your goals.

Just my 2c

Oh for everyone else............

I am sitting around 250 right now because you better be damn aware that is deep in the offseason hahahahahaha

Feels great every now and then being able to scarf down a jar of peanut butter with some ice cream because IDGAF in the offseason.

These next 3 or 4 weeks though I start my pre-cycle training and January you best believe it is on like Donkey Kong.

Oh for everyone else............

I am sitting around 250 right now because you better be damn aware that is deep in the offseason hahahahahaha

Feels great every now and then being able to scarf down a jar of peanut butter with some ice cream because IDGAF in the offseason.

These next 3 or 4 weeks though I start my pre-cycle training and January you best believe it is on like Donkey Kong.

Lol a jar of pb and ice cream was on the menu just a few days ago :p stomach was rotted at me after though too much dairy.

Top Bottom