Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's a good substitute for Sustanon

Circuitboy

Hi Guys..

I need some feedback on what you all think is a good alternative to Sustanon, I've tried omnadren but it makes me retain water and look smooth.... Is there anything out there that is as strong as Sustanon, but doesn't make you hold water?? And how should my cycle go...ie: how many weeks , how many times a week etc.

new omnadren is same as sustanon. and test is test.

you should do some more research before considering AAS. stick around and read posts.. use the search button.. etc.

ACTUALLY I THOUGHT

from JAMA ( Journal of American Medicene) says there are 2 different test. in sustanon than there is in omnadren..... the test. isocaproate and the test. decanoate in the sustanon , is replaced by test. isohhexanoate and test. hexanoate in omnadren. This difference is what causes water retention. Plus omnadren readily converts to estrogen ( unlike sustanaon ) SO NO DECEM ALL TESTOSTERONES ARE ALIKE...... So maybe you should do some more research

Re: ACTUALLY I THOUGHT

Circuitboy said:
from JAMA ( Journal of American Medicene) says there are 2 different test. in sustanon than there is in omnadren..... the test. isocaproate and the test. decanoate in the sustanon , is replaced by test. isohhexanoate and test. hexanoate in omnadren. This difference is what causes water retention. Plus omnadren readily converts to estrogen ( unlike sustanaon ) SO NO DECEM ALL TESTOSTERONES ARE ALIKE...... So maybe you should do some more research

There is a difference..But you won't be able to tell..I agree that test is test....

Ok guys quiz time (and no Im not being sarcastic so shill the fuck out with the flames :D )

Ok so prop gives the least amount of water retention supposedly right? Explain this please:

Enanthate and cypionates give arguably the most water retention and are the longest acting esters, the quicker acting the ester, the less water retention correct? Thats is why supposedly prop is good for no water retention. Why then is suspension the best known for water retention? It is THE shortest/quickest acting test anywhere and probably has you more balooned than enanthates or cyps.

Of course with liquidex or something else water retentioned is easily conquered but Im speaking in terms of now anti e's or antia aromatoses.

Well im in poland and i have a box of omna in front of me right now and it says:

testosteronum propionicum 0,03

testosteronum phenylpropionicum 0,06

testosteronum isocaprinicium 0,06

testosteronum caprinicum 0,1

just so you know caprinicium is caprinic acid, which is another name for decanoate. ask jama if you dont believe me....

Top Bottom