Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's a bigger ripoff in you're guys opinions?

The Man Child

What's a bigger rip off in you're guys opinions?:

Primobolan - Schering
Winny V - Zambon
HGH - Serostim
Sust250 Redijets - Organon

If I hit the lotto one day I'm going to do a cycle using all four of these, just for the hell of it.

But what do you guys think is a bigger travesty?

I'm going to go with the Sust250 Redijets.

in what sense do you mean rip off. each item on your list is worth every penny if you need what it does.

Well considering that I said one day I'd love to do a stack with all of them, I'm not saying they don't work. When I and most people say the word ripoff, we're talking about paying a HIGH amount for the same product as something else ie: Zambon Winny vs. Chinese 50mg Winny Tabs. Same chemicals just a huge markup or "ripoff" they both work great, yet Zambons are thus a RIPOFF.

They all sound good to me, but if I was bulking I would use the Sustenon with the Serostim and stack it with Insulin and Dbol. Then Take Primo and Winny later. I like all of the products.

Hey 21'' Guns. This may sound like a stupid question and is by no means a source post. Can you buy Insulin over the counter? Because none of my boys have it, ever. And is there a difference between Insulin and IGF-1, because nobody has that either.

Don't see why Sero is on there since it's cheaper than alot of other hGH's, or at least for me. I'd say the sust redi's are ridiculously overpriced.

Insulin is available otc in many states.

I would think the biggest rip off is hgh on that list of yours and I would have personally gone for Portugese sustanon or Turkish sustanon over the ones you did. Actually I wouldnt go for sust

;)

I think the redi-jects are a rip compared to just getting a vial of sust...in my opinion

Top Bottom