Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best drug for preventing tren-related gyno?

athlete.03

Been out of the game for a while and would like to do my first tren cycle.

Looks like I'm going with BD.

What's the best drug out there to prevent tren-related gyno?

I'll be running the tren along with some test cyp or enanthate and starting it out with the addition of winny and/or var.

Also, is there a "safe dose" of tren? That is, a dose where it's unlikely to experience tren-related gyno?

the % of people that will experience tren related gyno is less than 1% so I would not worry too much about it, Having some bromo on hand if you want a piece of mind. Are you doing tren ace? If so why not use test prop since you will need to shoot the tren EOD minimum anyway. As far as dose you can start with 50mg EOD & see where it takes you. I only use 75 but some here will tell you to go as high as 100 ED. This will also open up the debate (again) as to which is better ED or EOD. I prefer EOD since I saw no beneift to ED.

bilter said:
the % of people that will experience tren related gyno is less than 1% so I would not worry too much about it, Having some bromo on hand if you want a piece of mind. Are you doing tren ace? If so why not use test prop since you will need to shoot the tren EOD minimum anyway. As far as dose you can start with 50mg EOD & see where it takes you. I only use 75 but some here will tell you to go as high as 100 ED. This will also open up the debate (again) as to which is better ED or EOD. I prefer EOD since I saw no beneift to ED.

i don't think i would say less than 1%..........i'd say closer to 8-10%, i know i am succeptible to it and i have two friends who are also.

you can try running dostinex with it if you want also.

I would run dostinex at .5mgs twice weekly throughout with tren or deca. Thats me though.

There's no absolute 'safe' dose... you want to use the smallest dose possible that yields results; unfortunately, this dose may be enough to induce gyno -- but there's only one way to find out. :)

Get yourself some AIFM, clomid, hcg and strap in tight.

I agree that you're worrying about something that is highly unlikely. I agree it's closer to 1% than 8%. If you're using an AI then you're inhibiting the effects. Your question was "preventing" and nothing is gauranteed to do that for everyone.

Top Bottom