Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to run mid cycle

showstopper45

[FONT=&quot]Which one should I run mid cycle? I'm currently 4 weeks on 800mg sust and 600mg nandrolone mix and I kicked started with 20mg superdrol the first 3 weeks. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know dbol is great to kickstart but what about middle cycle is there any extra synergy with deca? I'm not really needing more strength I don't think my body could handle any more. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now tbol I used in cutting cycle which went pretty good but I'm thinking I could probably put on some quality muscle during bulk. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any experience or knowledge would be appreciated thanks[/FONT]

Don't keep pounding more stuff in you mid-cycle. Come off the orals and let your liver and organs recover, while you run the test and deca.

man what? seriously you need to stop... you are already dosing test and npp way too high as it is... just ran one of the harshest orals there is and still want to add more? you need to get under control on this man...

Which one should I run mid cycle? I'm currently 4 weeks on 800mg sust and 600mg nandrolone mix and I kicked started with 20mg superdrol the first 3 weeks.

I know dbol is great to kickstart but what about middle cycle is there any extra synergy with deca? I'm not really needing more strength I don't think my body could handle any more.

Now tbol I used in cutting cycle which went pretty good but I'm thinking I could probably put on some quality muscle during bulk.

Any experience or knowledge would be appreciated thanks

You do a cycle. There's no need to kick start or throw stuff n half way through. And even if people did asking 4 weeks in sounds like piss poor planning.

Absolutely no need to add on. You dont have to worry about adding just keep lifting and focus on PCT!

Top Bottom