Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What "NOT" to take question

buzzbait

Guys I have been running 75mgs of prop ED and must say I LOVE the sex drive I have....In the past All I have used are over the counter Prohormones and they have KILLED all libido..My question is in the future, WHAT GEAR SHOULD I STAY AWAY FROM, if I am not wanting to take a chance on killng my sex drive? Deca, Tren, are a few I have read about? D-Bol? Any others?

I do know that different people respond different to different drugs, but in general are these a couple to stay away from?

you dont have to stay away from anything as long as you run it with testosterone. Test is waht gives sex drive.

Deca and Tren increase prolactin levels.. how much? I am not sure. but Prolactin is what gives the "gratification response" from sexual intercourse.. and also what makes your dick stop being hard.

Sexually speaking; Dopamine and prolactin levels are at odds to regulate sexual arousal. Dopamine stimulates "risk taking" feeling and sexual desire, Prolactin reduces goal based behavior and steers one away from sex. Testosterone increases ones mental wants to mate, but exactly how I am not sure..

As I said I am not sure how much tren and deca raise prolactin levels; but I am sure that a dopamine agonist drug or dopamine itself would remedy the prolactin issue.
Dostinex, or even L-tyrosine or L-Dopa may assist with these issues.

I have a similar issue... I'd like to run a little deca ALL year round as part of my hrt/trt, but I wonder about prolactin levels and how serious this is... I enjoy being a horny bastard..3x a day at least.

I don't think it's a good idea to add stuff to counteract side effects. If deca kills your dick, don't use deca. hen you use Tren, I think you have to have the mind set that the sides are worth it. To me, they aren't.

And anything hormonal flux can cause a drop in libido, even TOO MUCH testosterone. If you find something that works, don;t mess with it.

Test usually does the trick on cycle. Clomid seemed to really help in the recovery process as far as libido goes. HCG of course.

Tren at 100mg ED I noticed libido just going back to normal...I was runing Test and libido was crazy, the tren made it normal.

Test usually does the trick on cycle. Clomid seemed to really help in the recovery process as far as libido goes. HCG of course.

Tren at 100mg ED I noticed libido just going back to normal...I was runing Test and libido was crazy, the tren made it normal.

One of the reasons I don't think I will ever use tren or deca....I had some BAD experiences with just over the counter prohormones....It literally took two months to get ANY kinda of sex drive back, when I got off the over the counter stuff..... I dont want to take a chance to see if it kills my dick.....
Any others guys? What about d-bol?

I am running some dbol right now a 30mg ed split into three doses along with some test and I am ready to fuck all day every day every morning everynight. I LOVE it.

If you run tren or deca alone then yes you will lose sex drive. If you stack with test you will at worst have normal sexdrive but most likely higher.

ConanX said he was on 100mg tren/day(huge dose) and still had normall sex drive thanks to test.

personally tren never killed my sex drive.... iv done all kinds of PH's and never had any problems... even some with no pct.... maby im jus a lucky guy but i herd deca can be pretty harsh on the little guy

Top Bottom