Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to put in place of RAD

franklinwilliam

I ran RAD140 and got good results but I don’t want to use it for a while to see what I can get from other sarms thinking of swapping in LGD4033 or Ostarine MK instead what are your thoughts on using these together vs. Solo and what are the differences between them and RAD?

Definitely stack lgd and rad together... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Dylan has you covered here with a perfect layout! Make sure for the best quality sarms to visit sarms4sale!

I ran RAD140 and got good results but I don’t want to use it for a while to see what I can get from other sarms thinking of swapping in LGD4033 or Ostarine MK instead what are your thoughts on using these together vs. Solo and what are the differences between them and RAD?

I like to swap rad140 for ostarine mk2866

better stack it like this
ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
cardarine gw 20mgs/day

You don't say what it is you want to get. Rather you ask 'can I change drugs?' and 'what do they do?' which is a silly approach.

For the latter read our articles. The former 'yes but why' and initially 'have some sense of direction'

Top Bottom