Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the Proper Dosing for Nolvadex to Stop Gyno and Stop Bloat? While on Tren E and Test E?

zk7

Hi,

What is the Proper Dosing for Nolvadex to Stop Gyno and Stop Bloat? While on Tren E and Test E?

Also, why is it that people say Not to take Nolvadex while on Test E + Tren E?
And does nolva also reduce bloat as it looks like it does. from the feel of it.

is 20mg ED excessive in terms of taking Nolva? Does it hinder gains? Nolva?
I know that 25mg ED Aromasin is excessive and will hinder gains big time
but will 20mg ED Nolva be excessive? or is that a low dose.

Re: What is the Proper Dosing for Nolvadex to Stop Gyno and Stop Bloat? While on Tren

Very good questions. I'd like to know too as i am currently on both those compounds too. Right now i'm trying to keep off bloat and gyno with proviron. Too early to know if this will work tho. Maybe we could compare notes later on. If thats u on the avatar i gotta say ur looking good there bro.

You know what \\\\

It is completely different for everyone, and it constantly changes.

So what works for you this week may be worthless in 10 years.

Re: What is the Proper Dosing for Nolvadex to Stop Gyno and Stop Bloat? While on Tren

mattrich said:
LMAO!!! yeh you look just like arnie!

HEH... feels kinda stupid now i have to admit. My screen isnt very large so i never really got a good look at the face.

Typically nolvadex does almost nothing to combat bloat; nolvadex doesn't reduce estrogen it just blocks it at certain receptors. Other estrogen receptors it activates just like estrogen does.

Nolvadex should not be run with progestagenic AAS because it upregulates progesterone receptors and makes them even more sensitive to activation (by tren and deca).

To prevent gyno, 20mg/day of nolvadex should work fine (as long as you're not on tren or deca).

If thats u on the avatar i gotta say ur looking good there bro.[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nydj66 said:
Typically nolvadex does almost nothing to combat bloat; nolvadex doesn't reduce estrogen it just blocks it at certain receptors. Other estrogen receptors it activates just like estrogen does.

Nolvadex should not be run with progestagenic AAS because it upregulates progesterone receptors and makes them even more sensitive to activation (by tren and deca).

To prevent gyno, 20mg/day of nolvadex should work fine (as long as you're not on tren or deca).

So in other words, don't run nolva since you're running tren. If aromasin is too strong for you, then either try cutting the dosage in half or switch to arimidex.

lil-swole said:
So in other words, don't run nolva since you're running tren. If aromasin is too strong for you, then either try cutting the dosage in half or switch to arimidex.

Correct, he should not run nolvadex because he is running tren.

I much prefer aromasin to arimidex as a-dex wipes out my sexual drive and function.

Are you using aromison currently?
If that's not working then I would switch to letro since I would be leary recommending nolvadex considering the compounds used.

Top Bottom