Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What prohormone should I add to my next TEST cycle?

dopename

I hope this is OK to post here...

I have ass loads of Test from my HRT and I am in the middle of my 2nd cycle, (150mg TEST PROP EOD, 8-10 weeks) and I wanted to do another cycle this summer and wanted to add other compounds to it and didn't want to be ripped off again (thanks stealthy sachets!) so I thought I would add some legal pro's to a cycle, may also have some winny by then too. But not sure.

What would you guys recommend?

I'm sure anything from PP is recommended, but what about other pro's?

Will be 3rd cycle

6'3"
266lbs (currently, hopefully 5-10lbs more by current cycle end)
~15%BF

I hope this is OK to post here...

I have ass loads of Test from my HRT and I am in the middle of my 2nd cycle, (150mg TEST PROP EOD, 8-10 weeks) and I wanted to do another cycle this summer and wanted to add other compounds to it and didn't want to be ripped off again (thanks stealthy sachets!) so I thought I would add some legal pro's to a cycle, may also have some winny by then too. But not sure.

What would you guys recommend?

I'm sure anything from PP is recommended, but what about other pro's?

Will be 3rd cycle

6'3"
266lbs (currently, hopefully 5-10lbs more by current cycle end)
~15%BF

I didnt know there were any EEFECTIVE OTC prohormones left on the market.

Dude, add UNLEASHED. It'll increase free T and it won't suppress. Adding a pro-hormone to a steroid cycle is like adding rubbing alcohol to Grey Goose.

Dude, add UNLEASHED. It'll increase free T and it won't suppress. Adding a pro-hormone to a steroid cycle is like adding rubbing alcohol to Grey Goose.

Why would he need Unleashd with 150mg test prop EOD?

For real bro?

Adding UNLEASHED would be like boiling bottled water to purify it further. Completely unnecessary.

Also, p-plex, havoc or monsterdrol are steroids that are legal and produce substantial gains, and there are many members here that can testify to that.

Monsterdrol or p-plex is just as strong as anything illegal with probably the exception of anadrol, halo and tren.

Not only that, but monsterdrol will reduce SHBG BETTER than Unleashed, just as masteron or proviron will. Kill 2 birds with one stone if you may, and more efficiently at that.

DOPENAME, send me a PM and I will set you straight on all the info you need bro. And I'll hook you up with a discount.:p

Top Bottom