Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What problems to expect on TRT?

XopoIIIenbku

I am currently 39 yold, and it seems like my naturaltestosterone is starting to let me down. Therefore, given that in mycountry it is rather easy to get steroids, I was considering to go onTRT and feel good. What kind of health problems can I expect withTRT, and what can be done about them?

Go and get bloods done first to see if you need it I'm on trt in England and the give me sust you can really tell the difference from the labs stuff

Check out this video I made on TRT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rone-replacement-therapy-(trt-hrt)-48402.html
Generally speaking, once you get on TRT it's for the rest of your life. This is a decision you need think about and talk over with your family members.

Once you get on testosterone replacement therapy, you run the risk of becoming infertile. If you are considering having kids in the future, I strongly recommend going to a sperm bank and having a sperm sample frozen prior to getting on TRT.

Testosterone replacement therapy also puts you at a significantly elevated risk of developing prostate cancer. If you are on TRT, you should get blood work done every 6 months to check your prostate levels. I would also get cholesterol levels checked while you are at at it.

While on TRT I would pay attention to the following three things:
1. Estrogen levels. Use a low dosage of an AI, and this will not be a problem for you. Regular blood works are recommended to keep track of the figures.
2. Blood pressure - just keep an eye on it. Due to a higher RBC count while on steroids, BP may increase, but with TRT dosages, this should not be a problem.
3. Lipids. Nothing serious to be worried about, but yet again - prevention is the mother of all. Just take regular flaxseed oil, and this should not be a problem.

As long as you monitor things with blood work you should not have any health issues. You just want to keep an eye on things like prostate, cholesterol, rbc, blood pressure.

Top Bottom