Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the point of using DAA as a PCT?

zircon2013

DAA is a testosterone booster which produces minimum testosterone in your system, and since you have used big amount of steroids for a cycle. Why should you take DAA post cycle?

Thank you.

DAA is a testosterone booster which produces minimum testosterone in your system, and since you have used big amount of steroids for a cycle. Why should you take DAA post cycle?

Thank you.

Because when you stop injecting it your body isn't producing it either so you need a natty booster to get them nuts pumpn again.

Thank you.

Because it was shown that when adult males the age of 70 took 3g a day for 2 weeks they saw a 30% increase in their testosterone levels. When we all come off steroids we have a natural testosterone level lower or equivalent to that of a 70 year old man.

Thanks, semper03 and infraredline so it's very important to put DAA into a PCT right? because it's the only way to get your nuts pumping again. So it doesn't have anything to do with Clomid and Nolvadex right. Because Nolvadex and Clomid have nothing to do with your testicular back to work and it's only destroy estrogen in your body so you don't have female boobs right? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Thanks, semper03 and infraredline so it's very important to put DAA into a PCT right? because it's the only way to get your nuts pumping again. So it doesn't have anything to do with Clomid and Nolvadex right. Because Nolvadex and Clomid have nothing to do with your testicular back to work and it's only destroy estrogen in your body so you don't have female boobs right? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Nolva's main purpose was to block estro at the ER but it's just a crap drug overall and there's OTC supps that can do the job fine w/o the sides. Clomid is still used bc it stimulates LH and FSH and helps get your natural levels back up to par. Clomid works well when levels are at their lowest but there's a drop off after discontinuing so is it worth the bitchy sides? That's up to you. DAA isn't a 'must' but I would definitely recommend using it and other test boosting supps in pct and the weeks to follow.

I believe DAA is better used later in the PCT process. By using HCG to get levels back up and then UNLEASHED to make as much bioavailable as possible, you get you own system back on track to making its own testosterone and maintaining an androgenic/anabolic environment. Then some DAA (along with BRIDGE) helps keep it high and healthy.

Clomid increases T in some people and not in others , but in those that it does, it's only temporary. ANd will often make you feel like shit in the interim. So what's the point? You might as well use testosterone since you'll have to recover afterward anyway. It's a useless drug IMO.

it makes you feel good thats why.

part of pct is about staying motivated to go to the gym. when you come off its not a fun thing to watch your lifts start dropping back down to earth so this stuff makes you feel good. test infusion has DAA and i swear when i took it i thought i was on.. it makes you feel THAT GOOD

I use DAA in every PCT. It is in Test Infusion or DSpark, and both products work great for recovery post cycle. A DAA product in conjunction with other products to boost test are the best way to get you HPTA going and feel great in the process

DAA is part of my PCT, is it normal that I feel bloated? Im taking Unleashed/post cycle, clomid, letro as well.

DAA is part of my PCT, is it normal that I feel bloated? Im taking Unleashed/post cycle, clomid, letro as well.

There's nothing in UNLEASHED or PF POSTCYCLE that will bloat you. On the contrary, they tend to add "hardness." Clomid and letro can leave you flat.

Top Bottom