Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the point of using DAA as a PCT?

Dude,
Always do your own research before you try anything. I think you will find DAA will do zero for you. I don't have enough posts yet to add a link to my post....

I haven't heard that as a side effect. Creatine bloats. Maybe some other members have had similar experiences .

Ive bloated bad every time Ive used DAA. Its pretty common since DAA typically causes a rise in estrogen as well. A mild AI can help a lot with it but I just avoid DAA. There are much better options out there that are much more effective...especially for PCT

google, download and read.......DAA will do nothing for you

D-aspartic acid supplementation combined with 28 days of heavy resistance training has no effect on body composition, muscle strength, and serum hormones associated with the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis in resistance-trained men.
Willoughby DS, Leutholtz B.
Nutr Res. 2013 Oct;33(10):803-10. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2013.07.010. Epub 2013 Aug 15.

For the record, none of my products contain DAA. I've heard good and bad reports. I always test something on myself but at my age and being on HRT, that isn't always the best assessment for all things. At any rate, I wasn't impressed enough to convince me it was worth using. Some guys get nice results from DAA. Phyto serms, BRIDGE and UNLEASHED are all proven winners with no side effects, aromatization or suppression, so why mess with that formula?

Last edited:
Ive bloated bad every time Ive used DAA. Its pretty common since DAA typically causes a rise in estrogen as well. A mild AI can help a lot with it but I just avoid DAA. There are much better options out there that are much more effective...especially for PCT

RR...in your previous post you said you use daa in every pct. In this one you say you avoid it.

I'm confused...did I misread something ??

Please clarify.

Top Bottom