Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the point of using d-bol if its all water gain

dirtyluke1

Just wonderin what is the point of using d-bol when u can't keep any of the gains from it....yeah it makes you strong but i could use without theres no point of taking it cause its all water no muscle....why take it then?????

who says its all water and cant keep gains?? Arnie didnt look like he retained much water!!Keeping gains has more to do with your PCT..

i used it i didnt have much water retention just gains, water went away like 2 weeks later...i ate perfect too that helped out plus drank tons of water

My theory is that dbol-only gains are hard to keep is because it is so surpressive of natural testosterone production - having test levels less than 100 ng/dl are not uncommon after taking this drug for a few weeks. Obviously gains will be easier to keep with good pct, but most dbol only users never bother.

muscle gains are muscle gains, it doesnt matter what drugs helps you get them, they are all just as keepable. I find I gain some water with dbol, but much more muscle mass then water in the end

poantrex said:
My theory is that dbol-only gains are hard to keep is because it is so surpressive of natural testosterone production QUOTE]

Actually there are numerous compunds that much worse as far as suppression goes which yield much more keepable gains than dbol ie. deca, fina... so I don't buy your theory.

wnt2bBeast thats because arnie ate dbol for breaskfast lunch and dinner constantly which is not realistic.

dr0832 said:
wnt2bBeast thats because arnie ate dbol for breaskfast lunch and dinner constantly which is not realistic.

huh??? Due to D-bol's half life anyone using this should take it in at least 3 separate dosages throughout the day..

Top Bottom