Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the point of "pre-workout" drinks?

I have anxiety and panic attacks. Stimulants are the last thing I need. Caffeinated colas send me into panic attack oblivion.

the entire generation of under 30's are on Adderall and stimulants.

back when I was there age if I had to study for a test, I studied for a test. now your generation has to take drugs just to be able to think. half of you guys have ADD (or atleast think you do).. when in fact there is nothing wrong with you, just that you are too damn lazy to get your shit done.

if you are already taking that crap just to workout, then it will come back to bite you hard when you get older.. remember I told you this. adrenal fatigue is a real thing. you WILL get addicted to it and you will have to use it everytime you walk into a gym .

Think you boys need to look what's actually in good pre-workouts nothing wrong with creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine not all are full of stimulants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the entire generation of under 30's are on Adderall and stimulants.

back when I was there age if I had to study for a test, I studied for a test. now your generation has to take drugs just to be able to think. half of you guys have ADD (or atleast think you do).. when in fact there is nothing wrong with you, just that you are too damn lazy to get your shit done.

if you are already taking that crap just to workout, then it will come back to bite you hard when you get older.. remember I told you this. adrenal fatigue is a real thing. you WILL get addicted to it and you will have to use it everytime you walk into a gym .

I agree with this.

coffee or strong green tea with this added:

taurine 2g
creatine 2-3g
b12

then STFU and go lift! hahaha
nvm this over hyped over priced BS preworkouts with soo much crap in it most of the time youd think it was a chemical list for a research experiment.

I have used alot of them BTW. Even many many years ago (like 10) i worked with a supplement company and had alot fo theirs... honestly i would rather spend my money in other areas and just add a couple things to a coffee or tea like i mentioned. or even just pop 1/2 - 1 caffeine pill with some taurine.

Top Bottom