Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What peptide for tendon damage

xrays can be easily mis interpreted by a doctor. also they don't show tendon or ligament damage. i've even known people in car accidents who had cracked ribs and the doc said they didn't have anything wrong with them. then they saw another doc and were told cracked ribs.

you need an MRI, the xray you got was just the doc pocketing some extra cash off of you.

I'm pretty sure he got an MRI and nothing showed up. I'm subscribed! If you have unbearable chest pain and they say nothing is wrong with you then I'm very interested.

Here is a major thing Im going through with my left elbow(Tendon re-attachment surgery). I feel your pain. But know this!!!! I had an mri done on my elbow years ago when my problem hit hard. It showed zippo, zilch,notta!!! I knew it was bullshit cause the pain and other issues I had. Fast forward years to aboutjanuary this year. I went this time to a majorly well know sports orthopdeic who use to be a pro nfl player here locally. He does MLB,NHL and NFL players. So, he x-rayed me first. That wasnt done by my normal doc oddly enough years ago. It showed a lil piece of bone just mm off my ulna. So he ordered an mri. That showed my worts fears. I partially tore my triceps tendon along with a pice of bone off the point of insertion on my ulna. I also had something called tendonosis. Not to be confused with tendonitis. Tendonitis is the inflammation of the tendon. Tendonosis is the scarring and damage done to your tendon from micro tears over time, etc... He said many regular docs call everything tendonitis when in fact its bs many times especially in the world of BB/POWERLIFTING/WEIGHTLIFTING.
I shared with him my whole steroid usage and he came to a conclusion that my skull crushers did me in way back when and it just got worse by trying to work through it over the years.(I use to use 3 45lb plates and a 10 pounder per side on an ez curl bar for 12 reps. My tris were my best asset. Because of that mixed with steroids caused my issues. It wasnt the steroids per say. It was me. I like a dumb ass and many of you just kept adding weight cause you can. Your muscles grow too fast for the tendons to keeps up with because tendons take way way longer to strengthen. So I take 100% blame as my fault.
Now as of february 20th I had my surgery. Its a very slow process. 6-8 weeks of healing BEFORE EVEN GETTING TO PHYSICAL THERAPY!!!! Then when I started my PT I have to take it very slow for the first 4 weeks. Ill be hitting it hard real soon. He said it will take roughly 6 months before im back to really piling weight on as far as skull crushers and weighted dips go. Its still tender and just flat out feels weird. He had to cut out my ruined section of tendon where it had tendonosis then drill a few holes in my bone, use anchors and reattach the tendon. This all take a long time for bone to regrow firmly and grab those anchors. Then your body starts producing the collagen fibers to regrow and strengthen the tendon. Plus they shaved my elbow with a dremel tool to de burr it. It blows!!!! Ive been taking HGH to help wit recovery since my 4th week in. Its working cause Im way ahead of the norm according to my therapist strength wise and flexibility. I have full range both ways.
Its gonna take a few more months before it feels "Normal" again. Hes very cautious with any weightlifter cause he knows as soon as they start to feel better they start doing dumb shit. He told me dont be that dummy or else it will severly hurt me in the long run.
Now Im not sure what is really going on with your chest, but id see a good sports othopedic who is use to helping weightlifters. I didnt write this to scare you, but instead to give you an idea of what a tendon tear is all about. If ya dont fix it, it will just get worse like mine did. I actually heard mine snapping more and more lil by lil. To the point I couldnt do any military type presses, no barbell chest yet I could do dumbell. Only machines. Which doesnt cut it. Plus all I could lift overhead with my left arm was a bout 8lbs which hurt. It hurt physically and mentally. Thats when I made the choice to be aggressive and pro-active about it.
Please for the sake of your chest get another opinion. I know it sucks, but if ya ignore it then you may wind up with way worse stuff happening to your chest. Like rotator cuff damage. Once your hurt your body naturally readjusts itself as far as excercise physiology goes. It throws some muscles way off while others must pick up the slack. And one of the most important things is to stretch. STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH!!!! Never overlook that for muscle growth and protection. Along with warming up too.
Now that you see what im going through maybe it will help you out in the long run. If ya ignore it like I did it will just follow you and make life hell in the gym and doesnt do one bit of good for self image. LOL!! I plan on starting igf1-lr3 again with the hgh when I start going hard in therapy. Hopefully by July Ill be back on my favorite little helpers without issues. Fingers crossed!
Anyways feel free to pm me with any questions. One basic question most have was, what does a tear feel like? Answer, for me at least like i was being cut with a red hot knife. It burns like hell!!!
I dont want you to think I hijacked your thread cause thats not what I was trying to do. Just wanted to explain the situation in detail.

Top Bottom