Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What part of the year do you usually juice and how long are your cycles?

FreakMonster

Lately I've been doing an 8 week bulking cycle during the winter and an 8 week cutting cycle during the middle of summer.

I was talking to a friend of mine and he says he starts juicing when it gets warm which starts around the end of April here and keeps juicing all summer until october. Then he lays off the juice until next april and by that time his receptors are fresh and ready.

I've been thinking about doing this just all summer since this is the time when you are wanting to look your best.

How do you guys cycle throughout the year and how long are your cycles?

I usually go on in september, for about 10-12 weeks, and then off until march and then back on for another 10-12 weeks...

YUM

I dont have a specifi time of year to juice, just when its the proper time off and I have the money. I live in florida so you cant really bulk during parts of the year and cut on others, you have to look cut year round. My cycles are usually 8-12 weeks

I'm kinda the same as busta; whenever I have the money and the time off is good.

I usually hit injectable/oral or injectable-only cycles about 6-8 wks (if w/ oral, oral only goes about 3-4 wks) (inject with long-acting pharms, giving me about 9-11 on).

I usually hit oral-only cycles about 7-8 wks.

Top Bottom