Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What OTC can I take for increasing appetite

I`m not sure where to post this question, really. If I don`t get responses I`ll just ask somewhere else.

I really have to force myself to eat all day long. Especially breakfast. EVERY bite is a struggle. Physically, nothing with my mind.

A little background, I never used gear. I train 3 X a week heavy weights compound movements. Sometimes take ECA or NYC bunch of other supps. Chicken, steak ,oatmeal, wheat bread. What ever I can`t get with food, I finish with a protein shake. I eat every 3 hours.

What can I take to increase hunger?

stonecold54 said:
EQ...

oh wait that is illegal. j/k

take some injectable Vitamin B12. heard that works.

Is that an OTC product? Can I just take the pills? Excuse my ignorance please.

You could find something that speeds up your metabolism. That will help you digest your food faster which means you won't be as full and can eat more. But the easiest way to increase your appetite is to force-feed yourself. After about two weeks or so of force-feeding yourself, your body will adjust to the new quantity of food and you'll feel content and not full.

go to amsterdam and smoke a fat blunt!

i assure you the munchies will conquer you!

THEEGAME2544 said:
You could find something that speeds up your metabolism. That will help you digest your food faster which means you won't be as full and can eat more. But the easiest way to increase your appetite is to force-feed yourself. After about two weeks or so of force-feeding yourself, your body will adjust to the new quantity of food and you'll feel content and not full.

Would`nt "speeding up" my metabolism, be the ECA? What Mac mentioned I should avoid.

Anyway I think it`s something more than that, I really have to force down every single bite from ONE. If I do it too much I start to gag and almost vomit. It`s really bad sometimes.

It may be the ECA or something.

ECA has worked for me before.......but I usually don't even bother with it. If bulking I only use it before workouts for energy and if I'm feeling full. Like I said before, force-feeding yourself over a couple weeks will adjust your body to a higher intake of food. You could also find some over the counter herb or supplement that aids in digestion....to help breakdown your food faster.

Last edited:
Gonelifting, how many meals are you eating a day? And about how many calories per meal?

Top Bottom