Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the negative effects of an anti-e while on?

I agree with a lot of stuff said on this thread. Im was using 1mg adex ed and my gains were not as big as I would like them to be and I was not as big of a hornball. I changed over to AIFM 2 weeks ago and do 3 sprays ed. I was just paranoid about getting gyno and lactating again that I used 1mg adex ed throughout most of the cycle....I obviously did not need that much and it definately hindered my gains. But....I did loose bf (with the help of sesapure and glucerall as well) and did not bloat at all. So I guess I cant look at it as getting more quality gains and less sides to look on the upside of things. You live and learn.

Letro makes me ache like I have the flu, even at 1.25mg EOD. I'm unsure as to how it's supposed to work vs adex - adex lowers estrogen by 50% while letro wipes out almost all of it, correct?

Is this only once a certain threshold has been passed in terms of daily doseage, or is it a case of more letro = less estro? Would taking low low dose letro (say .5 E3d) leave enough estro floating around to prevent aching bones and messed up lipid profiles?

Top Bottom