Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the negative effects of an anti-e while on?

Joint hurt, also one can get VERY moody, when my e levels are too supressed its the one time I am more prone to moodyness

OMEGA said:
Joint hurt, also one can get VERY moody, when my e levels are too supressed its the one time I am more prone to moodyness
estrogen is a bitch.. too little -- moody.. too much -- moody.. :mad:

McFakerton said:
What are the downsides to running an anti-e while on? Obviously the upsides are no bloat, gyno prevention, etc; but I imagine there are negative aspects as well. If so, what are they?

Nolvadex supresses GH/IGF-1 sythesis, which sucks. I think Nolva is becoming a dinosaur as better alternatives are discovered (AIFM/Aromasin/Proviron).

Hmm I run .25/.50 mg Arimidex for the entire cycle. Is this hindering my gains much? I blow up like a bloated fathead if I don't use it.

aromasin and AIFM are better than dex because they suppress estradiol more heavily and estrone less so. Allowing for some of the weaker estrogen, whereas dex completely suppresses the weaker and allows for the stronger.

they both also suppress shbg

A little bloat can go a long way in terms of strength gain, and this can be a good tool. Sometimes steroids like d-bol get a bad rap because critics attribute so much of the "gains" to water, and then dismiss the gains as "unkeepable" when their weight (both bodyweight and lifts) starts dropping upon cessation of the drug.

The truth is that the water weight was helping them to be strong, and to work at a level of intensity otherwise impossible. Not to mention the massive pump you get while holding a bit of extra water! I still get huge pumps when I’ve used an anti-e to stay pretty hard, but if I allow a little bloat pumps are off the hook! (And I do think there is a sound basis for some stimulation of hypertrophy associated with a chronically induced pump! Plus it kicks ass feeling like Kong Zilla after a session of legs and chest.)

Top Bottom