Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What needle for glute inject?

Rod555

Im just trying to get myself prepared for my first glute inject. Im fine with delts injects but its a bit daunting sticking the pin somewhere I aint stuck it before! Especially as ive heard some horror stories bout hitting main nerves and stuff.

So first off, which needle should i use? Ive been told blue for delts and the green ones for glutes but ive also read blues are fine for glutes as long as you havent got a fat ass. (which i dont) So which would I be best off using.

And secondly, can any veteran ass injectors (no jokes on that one lads :worried: !) give me some pointers on succsessfull glute injects, like how to sit, where to inject, (i know upper quarter but thats still lot of area)

Karma to all helpers, Bad karma to anyone cracking jokes about being a "veteran at sticking it in asses" ;) LOL

Most will say 1.5 inch for glutes - I use 1 inch for everything (23-25g)
I shoot standing up & always stretch a bit before so all that twisting doesn't annoy me! Have you tried quads? They're a piece of p!ss.

duke of earl said:
Most will say 1.5 inch for glutes - I use 1 inch for everything (23-25g)
I shoot standing up & always stretch a bit before so all that twisting doesn't annoy me! Have you tried quads? They're a piece of p!ss.

Havent really thought about quads to be honest.

I use a 23g 1" needle to inject in the glute. Let's say I'm gonna inject on the left side. I rest my left foot on a chair so that my leg is bent at 90 deg angle. This relaxes your glute muscle.

I find it easier to inject into my right glute (I hold the needle in my right hand). I can do both sides pretty easily, but I have more control on the right side.

I draw with a 20g needle (yellow) and inject with a 23g needle (green). 23g is nice for oil-based injections. Doesn't really hurt when it goes in and it is still easy enough to push the oil through. I tried injecting with a 20g and I don't recommend it. It hurt like hell. :worried:

Sonny

I use 23g 1" for my glutes, but then again I really dont have much fat there so it works. I injected my glute last night it's a good spot.

I use 21G 1.5" for oils and 23G 1.5" for winny. I only stick glutes and absolutely love it.

Do the injections standing, and take the weight off the leg on the side you are injecting into. I lean my shoulder against a doorframe at a slight angle, so my weight naturally twists my torso around a little toward the spot to be injected.

There are two glute muscle candidates. The first (and I think most popular) is a band of muscle on the upper-outer quadrant of your ass. Look at one of your butt-cheeks -- divide it into quadrants. The place you want to hit is the upper-outer region of that area. I'm pretty sure that upper/outer band of glute muscle doesn't have any major arteries or nerves, and I also think the band below it does.

Another nice thing about upper-outer glute injections is that you can still sit with no problems -- you should sit on the muscle just below the one you inject.

Rod555 said:
Im just trying to get myself prepared for my first glute inject. Im fine with delts injects but its a bit daunting sticking the pin somewhere I aint stuck it before! Especially as ive heard some horror stories bout hitting main nerves and stuff.

So first off, which needle should i use? Ive been told blue for delts and the green ones for glutes but ive also read blues are fine for glutes as long as you havent got a fat ass. (which i dont) So which would I be best off using.

And secondly, can any veteran ass injectors (no jokes on that one lads :worried: !) give me some pointers on succsessfull glute injects, like how to sit, where to inject, (i know upper quarter but thats still lot of area)

Karma to all helpers, Bad karma to anyone cracking jokes about being a "veteran at sticking it in asses" ;) LOL

22 or 23G 1.5"

I just look in the mirror, twist and hit my mark. I have also lied in be on my side and crossed my top leg over. The latter works a bit better since the skin is stretched.

Good luck!

mrplunkey said:
Do the injections standing, and take the weight off the leg on the side you are injecting into. I lean my shoulder against a doorframe at a slight angle, so my weight naturally twists my torso around a little toward the spot to be injected.

There are two glute muscle candidates. The first (and I think most popular) is a band of muscle on the upper-outer quadrant of your ass. Look at one of your butt-cheeks -- divide it into quadrants. The place you want to hit is the upper-outer region of that area. I'm pretty sure that upper/outer band of glute muscle doesn't have any major arteries or nerves, and I also think the band below it does.QUOTE]
Very well said! Did my first glute shot in 1988....used the same method ever since. Just like listed above but I never sit....always stand and face a mirror sideways. If you are concerned about your aim or accuracy, simply take a marker and place a dot on the location (or have a little fun and draw a bullseye....will make for great conversations after you have done a handful of cycles). Typically I use 22g 1.5"..... Deep enough to enter the muscle and to avoid many blood vessels. Good luck.....and don't worry.....it's harder to hit a nerve than you think!

Top Bottom