Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is what my spring cutter is looking like.

Minitor2

this is going to be a 10 week cycle as follows anything u guys think i should add please let me know

Winstrol 50mgs/ED
Tren 100mgs/ED
deca 600mgs/week
test enanthate 250mgs/week (for libido purposes)
T3 pyramid up to 100mcgs a day
nyc 3-6 tabs a day
stop all this at week 10

week 13 start
Clen 120mcgs/ED
clomid 4-5 weeks recovery
(im doing a bridge to the cutter thats why so long on the clomid)
hcg 500iu/week
zinc 100 mgs/ED
milk thistle 800-1000mgs/ed

supplements
ALA 3000mgs/ed
zinc 100mgs/ed
vit c 2000mgs/ed
vit b12 1000mcgs/ed
multivitamin
glucosamine
CLA liquid 8.8 grams a day
flax oil 2 tbsp a day
milk thistle 800-1000mgs/ed
amino fuel

i know running the winny that long is a little dangerous but the way i look at it the stuff im using and the dose i might as well do it for the most beneficial amount of time possible either way its still endangering my health. for the entire 10 weeks cardio will be 45 mins in the morning on empty stomach except for nyc and t3. also towards the end maybe week 6 or 8 start doing cardio at night also 25 mins. protein will be kept at 300 grams a day for the duration of the cycle and recovery. carbs will be lowered to 150grams a day maybe even less depending on how i respond to it. i think with the crazy amounts of cardio and the diet being perfectly tuned with the as and supplementation it will be a great cycle. hoping to get under 8% bodyfat. my stats are 5ft 10in 220 14% bodyfat i think i got it figured out perfectly this time. let me know what u guys think.

minitor2

well

the enanthate is what ihave left over from my bulking cycle so i figurred might as well use it in light dose and the deca is a mix with the tren i figured it would be a good choice.

do u guys think it will be a dramatic difference with prop/winny/tren to what my cycle is now?

minitor2

fina, prop, winny and trade out the deca for eq.
i would do something like this:
Eq 400mg/w 1-10
prop 700mg/w 1-10
fina 75mg/d 7-12
winny 50mg/d 9-12
maybe a little dbol in the beginning to kick start.

Top Bottom