Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the most winstrol I can take as long as my liver handles it well ?

what is the most winstrol you can take if you live is holding out fine ?

• 50 mg/day

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • 100 mg/day

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • 150mg/day

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 200mg/day

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

sustanon250

what is the most winstrol I can take as long as my liver handles it well ?

I am currently taking 100mg/day and my liver seems to be fine. Piss is almost clear, all of the time. Other then sore joints I am doing fine and wondered if I could up it by 50mg/day

Last edited:
Eric Fustino said:
having your piss clear doesn't mean that your liver is fine. first of all dark piss is related to kindneys and your piss could be fine and your liver values could be through the roof! you will not get really sick till your liver is almost to the point were your going to have liver falliure. so you shouldn't juge stress on your liver by what you piss, blood work will tell you the truth.

can we get a second opinion on this ?? especially the "sick till yout at liver failure" part ?

Eric Fustino said:
having your piss clear doesn't mean that your liver is fine. first of all dark piss is related to kindneys and your piss could be fine and your liver values could be through the roof! you will not get really sick till your liver is almost to the point were your going to have liver falliure. so you shouldn't juge stress on your liver by what you piss, blood work will tell you the truth.
Agreed. The color of your piss isn't exactly a scientific analysis on the health of you liver. Only blood work will tell you that.

Last edited:
why use more then 75-100 mg/day unless you are about to go for competition ! I use 50mg/day and get nice results :) Ok, everyone is different...

thanks for the response guys.

I will keep it at 50mg/day for the next two weeks then finish my cycle with sustanon and primo depot.

take less(Happy Body)= More money (happy wallet) and we can all use a break on the wallet.

depends on the person...always take liver protectors like ALA at 600-1000mgs/day along with some other ones and drink 1-2gallons of water a day always..take more ALA like over 1000mgs 2000mgs is good if you taking a lot of oral's and high amounts

i would do 200/day if it came in higher concentration

since 600 mgr/week combined with 350 mgr Ox/week did nothing bad to my liver (thanks to the L-reduced Glutathione) i would easily do 200 mgr/day and see what gives. But Zambons are only 50 mgr/cc concentration....

Top Bottom