Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the lowest effective dose of Anavar and how long to stay on?

S

solidj55

What would the lowest effective dose of anvar be and how long should one stay on for good results? I know a lot guys take 40+ milligrams per day for 10 weeks or so but how effective would a lower dose be? I am wanting to lean up a bit and wanting to use Anavar alone to maintain muscle/harden up. Ive never used Anavar before but thinking of trying it.

Depends on what you're doing, how many cycles you've done previously, the brand you're using, etc.

I and other "newbies" got good results from using only 15mg/day (5mg 3x day). Do a search and you can find posts.

If your goal is to diet without losing muscle, then you may be able to get away with only 10mg-15mg/day.

The "problem" with ox is that it's one of those roids where more is better and the longer cycles tend to work better. After 3 or 4 weeks on 15mg I bumped it up to 20mg and there was noticable improvement...then I wanted to bump it up to 25mg... Same thing with cycle length: I'd really like to get about 10 bottles of this stuff and just run a cycle out for months and months until I see the results stop.

To directly answer your question though, I'd recommend 1/10th your bodyweight per day (200 lbs = 20mg/day) as a minimum, and plan on running 10-12 weeks.

p.s. Ox totally messed up my cholesterol profile. Just an FYI.

Hmm, maybe Ill just stick to a low dose test only cycle with liquidex or something while I diet down.

solidj55 said:
Hmm, maybe Ill just stick to a low dose test only cycle with liquidex or something while I diet down.

Hope the change wasnt because of the cholesterol comment...because liquidex will F up your cholesterol too...

DTOX said:

Hope the change wasnt because of the cholesterol comment...because liquidex will F up your cholesterol too...

Well in a way it was, if I am going to fuck up my cholesterol I might as well spend less money on test and l-dex than pay too much for Ox and still not be able to take the dose I want to take.

Amen to that brother! If your gonna go, go at it hard. Get in, make your gains, clean up, and then mormalize your system with the LBM you plan on keeping. Good decision.

Zap

zap said:
Amen to that brother! If your gonna go, go at it hard. Get in, make your gains, clean up, and then mormalize your system with the LBM you plan on keeping. Good decision.

Zap

Thanks dude, I just think the cost out weighs this decision, why pay more for less???

Top Bottom