Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what was it like for the first cycle how much did you gain and what did you take

last rep

im sure this has been ask a 1000x . but im bran new to the site and jest wandering thats all . sorry to bug you

First cycle was 500mg/sust for 10 weeks, 30mg/day dbol for first 5 weeks... went from 214 to 255, then did DNP post cycle dropped a shitload of fat, and then excess water, ended all in all at 240...

YUM

500mg/wk of testiviron and 400mg/wk deca for 8 weeks. put on about 20 pounds. it was awesome, never had a cycle like it since.

ox at 15mg/day for 5 weeks, put on about 8 lbs.

The dosage was too low and the length was too short.

If I could do it again I'd do 20mg/day for 8-10 weeks.

Tren/Test/Winny/Ari - 6 weeks

Feb 14 - Started at 223 around 23%bf
Mar 29 - Blew up to 258 around 23%bf - strength went up an average of 75% on most lifts
Apr 2 - Started clomid/dnp/ari at 256
Apr 11 - Dropped down to 227 (today) w/ dnp/clomid/ari - still got all the strength too
Continuing w/ dnp/clomid/ari.

I'm trying to get down around 210. I look 10 times leaner at 227 then when I was 223 :)

Test @ 400mg week 4-10
Deca @ 400mg week 1-10
Eq @ 400mg week 4-10
dbol @ 30mg day week 1-5

Start weight was 191 @ 13% bf, in the 8th week now at 220 lbs and bf must be a little less? guessing but all my pants in the waist are a little more loose over the last 2 weeks, lost dbol bloat and feeling strong. Test and Eq kicking hard. Hoping to gain a few more pounds in next couple weeks. Shit is going well, good diet, enough sleep, and chasing plenty of tail. life is good bro's. By the by, this is my second cycle.

Good luck

I did 200 or 400 mgs. a week of deca(don't remember), And 40 mgs a day of dbol. Gained 32 lbs. Ate everything in sight. Had alot of water weight and gained some fat, but I was huge and strong as hell! I ended up keeping about 15lbs after all said and done.

Don't laugh: 250mg of sus for 7 weeks. went from 163 to 179, felt awesome, then i mustered up the nuts to use dbol in my second and third cycles....

Top Bottom