Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the least painful Test prop's?

UnStopAbleForce

Sup bro's. Getting ready to start my next cycle in a month or so. Want to run Prop, however concerned about the injections hurting bad and hindering my workouts. A year in the half ago I used ProLine's Prop, I did it for one week and just couldn't handle it, it was to painful. What are some good Prop's, UG, Vet, Human grade, doesn't really matter if its good and not too painful. I appreciate any help bro's.

UnStopAbleForce said:
Sup bro's. Getting ready to start my next cycle in a month or so. Want to run Prop, however concerned about the injections hurting bad and hindering my workouts. A year in the half ago I used ProLine's Prop, I did it for one week and just couldn't handle it, it was to painful. What are some good Prop's, UG, Vet, Human grade, doesn't really matter if its good and not too painful. I appreciate any help bro's.

Why not dilute it with some NPP and have urself a CYCLE!!! ;)

NOT Orbit, do not go near orbit prop, i almost amputated my leg

Make it yourself! I always do now and it's always painless. Easier to control the dose that way too. I recall that virormone prop amps are excellent and painless, however, hard to find and damn pricey. For what you're looking at, either make it yourself, cut it with something, or maybe try a new brand? I didn't use much prop before making it myself.

UnStopAbleForce said:

I used QV in my last cycle... it wasn't bad @ all compared to other props I've used.

I just did a couple months of quest prop and it was pretty painless, but I dont believe you can get it in the US

Top Bottom