Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what kind of gains should i expect!!!

zuess

im finally going to do my first complete cycle(ive did a couple small cycles of sust ( just 250 a wk)
but im going to do a 10 wk cycle of sust 500 a wk and E.Q. 300mgs a wk then clomid im 6' and about 198-200 lbs and about 8% bf im just wondering what kind of gains to expect ,
thanx in advance
ZUESS

since your receptors are relavtively clean, you should see some decent gains. remember to eat and rest properly, that in combination with intense working out should probably give you 25 lbs. keep clomid on hand to maintain your gains.

thanx for the replies , out of the weight i do gain what part w/ be quality ,and what part fat and water,
my diet is pretty clean i take in about 3500-4000 calories 250-300 grms of protein per day.
i know this will be hard to answere but i would like some opp. and how will the eq make me feel.....
thanx again

bro did the same 12 week cycle with sus 500mgs/wk, but used deca 200 mgs/wk. in my 9th week and up 20 lbs. just started some primo and winny. love this shit!:)

Top Bottom