Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What if I wanted to just get strong and not specifically pack on size?

Andalite

Elite Bodybuilder
Hey guys, I am a noob when it comes to steroids. For the record, this question is not for the immediate future. It's just something I am thinking about. I am close to 28 years old. I was contemplating that maybe when I am 37 or so maybe 40 or early 40s I would like to take steroids. I am a strength trainee or powerlifter and the only reason I'd take these chemicals would be to improve or maintain performance - I don't want to be a bodybuilder. What steroids would you recommend?

Also, I want to know if it is safe or feasible for me (assuming that technology doesn't improve and no new chemicals are invented) to start just some basic steroids (at 37+ years of age) and just maintain that for the rest of my life? This is similar to Louie Simmons who has been on test for 28+ years and is still on it into his late 60s.... Is this smart/feasible/safe?

Thanks!

Bro in 10 years we can't even fathom the realm of technology to keep our body able into old age. Steroids as we know them today will be obsolete and we will have much better PEDs to work with.

Most likely there will be a safe steroids that reverses aging and packs on mass and burns fat with ZERO side-effects and you will NOT need to inject it. The doctors will just implant a gland specially designed and grown for you in a lab, and you will never have to inject. The gland will grab nutrients and cholesterol from your bloodstream and just manufacture this perfect hormone/s for you.

That is where we are headed bro.

Bro in 10 years we can't even fathom the realm of technology to keep our body able into old age. Steroids as we know them today will be obsolete and we will have much better PEDs to work with.

Most likely there will be a safe steroids that reverses aging and packs on mass and burns fat with ZERO side-effects and you will NOT need to inject it. The doctors will just implant a gland specially designed and grown for you in a lab, and you will never have to inject. The gland will grab nutrients and cholesterol from your bloodstream and just manufacture this perfect hormone/s for you.

That is where we are headed bro.

I understand that :) But let's say I was 37 or whatever today and I wanted to begin something. What would you recommend?

Test is king man. The versatility and the output it gives is proven time and time again. Now there's other compounds that will drive your strength up, but a new or should stay far away. Tren. Halo. Sdrol. But again. That's for the advanced.
And you're 28? How long have you been lifting? I wouldn't say you're too young to try out test soon.

Test is king man. The versatility and the output it gives is proven time and time again. Now there's other compounds that will drive your strength up, but a new or should stay far away. Tren. Halo. Sdrol. But again. That's for the advanced.
And you're 28? How long have you been lifting? I wouldn't say you're too young to try out test soon.
I have been lifting since 2004 so that's 12 years as of this March however I've only been serious about powerlifting/strength training since 2008. I will turn 28 in May (next month).

I don't really want to start anything right now. I have a feeling that there is still a lot left in the tank for me. But I am just thinking out loud about what I could do if I wanted to and I think if I started something I would not want to ever get off.

What do you guys think of this "stack" on a life-long basis:
1. Test E
2. HCG
3. Nolvadex

Do you think this can be done and if the doses are small(ish) it will be safe?

For a 37yrl running a Testosterone only cycle, the way I would run mines is as follows:

week 1-8
Testosterone Enathate injections 500mg per week.
Hcgenerate 2 caps per day
Liquidex AI 2cc-3cc per day

OPTIONAL for old guys like me over 35yrl:
Cardarine 10mg ED
Ostarine 25mg ED

week 9-10
Hcgenerate 5 caps per day
Liquidex AI 2cc per day

PCT:
Week 11-18
Hcgenerate 5 caps per day
Clomid (50mg week 11-12 - 25mg week 13-18)
Liquidex AI (1cc per day weeks 11-14 drop to 0.5cc weeks 15-18)

D-Aspartic Acid 3g per day

Post PCT:

D-Aspartic Acid 3g per day
Bridge by N2BM

That is just the way I would run it. At my age I find Osta and GW to just gives me more energy and feel I recover great on it. It is the part of the cycle that to me makes me feel like a dude in my 20's again.

What do you guys think of this "stack" on a life-long basis:
1. Test E
2. HCG
3. Nolvadex

Do you think this can be done and if the doses are small(ish) it will be safe?

I'm with the group that believes HCG should not be used long term with test. And instead of a serm, an AI would be better. Aromasin, etc.

Top Bottom