Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what hormone would increase a female's sex drive

trainingfreak

and aggression/confidence
would an anti estrogen help
what about winnie tabs, or haloteston or anavar
her goal is to lose bodyfat, build muscle
and increase sex drive, confidence and aggression.
sounds good to me to. [ha ha ]
no seriously any suggestions?
she wanted to take adderall or didrex or clen or t-3 and maybee a steriod or anti e.
thanks

Yes ,the same ones that increase the mens............

Hey Bro

Test is the best, my wife takes it and WOW astonishing results!! She was a bit overweight and a bit lethargic when she was training, that all changed rapidly and her sex drive went through the roof, i couldnt keep up with her, i wouldnt go as much as 50mg a week, she took 100mg of testoviron per month, taken twice 50mg every 2 weeks to keep blood plasma roid levels as consitent as possible. she is also much leaner, lost a lot of weight and is more confident - outgoing, she found a new enthusiasm for life in general. As for the dosage, well thats something you will need to watch im quite sure she doesnt want to turn her clitoris into a penis, so start low, youll find the correct dose as time goes on - good luck.

peace

H

Mythicalbeing said:
Hisback....have you increased her dose yet?
100mg a month? Running how long?

No ive never increased her dosage, never had to, she is perfectly happy and has been doing this now for 18 months.

H

Just to get a sex drive up, don't get her started into steroids stacking with all that stuff. For most women, any small dose of any of that stuff will probably start up something "down there", but most of it above & beyond var may introduce sides that she doesn't want, e.g. weight gain / bloat, increase in size, acne, oily skin / hair, maybe some mood swings, etc. Don't get into the haloteston, etc. Winny is a touchy one for women because it affects them so individually. It is potentially androgenic and the sides sort of suck.

Don't go near the anti-e's. Women don't need them when dealing w/ AAS because conversion to estrogen is a non-issue. Anti-e's can actually fuck up her natural estrogen production and she needs that. T3 won't do anything to her sex drive and clen won't' either. Specifically for sex drive, an alternative is a topical test like androgel.

She's looking to increase her aggression? A cycle will bring on some more intense moods. Confidence would also come from just a really healthy diet & training regimen, which will get some bodyfat loss results on its own.

Generally I would really NOT recommend cycles for a lady only for the purpose of a sex drive kick. She really has no business cycling if she doesn't have a TIGHT and CONSISTENT diet and training regimen ALREADY ESTABLISHED. And also she should take responsibility to educate HERSELF on any substance she plans to put in her body - simply because it is her body that will have to deal w/ the results AND the sides.

To deal w/ the sex drive - has she spoken with her own OB/GYN at all? I think a topical test is what they might recommend. That way it is designed for that purpose & dosed appropriately as well.

For fat loss, again I wouldn't get her involved w/ t3 & clen when a good tight diet will accomplish alot w/o the suck ass jitters & stuff from clen, etc. The diet needs to be tight anyway if she's gonna throw in supps like that. And if the diet isn't tight, once she comes off a cycle, she's not going to keep whatever results she got.

For all of these questions I'd recommend you get your wife on the Ladies' board to get her answers addressed. It gets really dicey for women to start cycling based on guys' knowledge of cycling because the sides are so much more apparent and the dosage needs to be significantly lower to avoid the androgenic effects.

Top Bottom