Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What helps you out the most during your cycle?

J

Jack Diesel

When youre looking to gain mass and strength what helps you out the most, whether it be eating more than normal, glutamine, creatine, double your weight in grams of protein, cardio, etc. What helps you too maximize your gains.
Im using 500mg sustanon and 200-300mgs EQ per week. I want this cycle to be the most rewarding yet so what helps you put it on and keep it on the best?

I'm no expert, as I'm on day 11 of my first cycle. But I'm doin:

Creatine @ 10mg/ED
Glutamine @ 30mg/ED
ALA @ 1000mg/ED
Milk Thistle @ 1500mg/ED
Ginger @ 500mg/meal
Saw Palmetto @ 360mg/ED
calories @ 4000+ w/350-400g protein
1-1/2 to 2gal H2O/ED

along with my dbol/sust/decca/winny cycle. Up 9lbs in 11 days though. Very little H2O retention due to the .50mg/ED of Liquidex.

a few things that come to mind first for gaining mass are;
1-eat plenty of complex carbs with each meal.
2-eat mostly solid foods.
3-eat at least 6 meals a day.
4-do minimal cardio if you are bulking.
5-try to drink 2 gallons of water per day.
6-eat around 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
7-Lift heavy weights in the gym.
8-try to get around 10 hours of sleep a night.(8 hrs. minimum)

diet,diet,diet,train,train,sleep,sleep,sleep,sleep....There is no muscle pixie with an Arnold Schwarzenegger wand, filled with muscle dust, which will be waved over your body to give you muscles you need a good diet and sleeping pattern to acheive your goals

proteins you must give the body what its need to grow. workout hard a regular, keep away from stress in will criple your workouts, sleep, and listen to what your body is telling you. if you hurt and getting head aches take off 1 day and make up for it the next day. you cant go wrong brother with this.
Hoss

eat like a horse plenty of meat (chicken & steak) but make sure it's clean no fast food or frozen pizza
drink at least a gallon of water a day
getting good sleep and training hard.....

works for me

Top Bottom