Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what helps joint pains from winstrol

georgie24

i have glucosamine 500mg per pill i take 2 day for 1 week now and i dint think its really effective. how ling does that stuff take to kick in? its a shame becsause winny is such a great drug

some reading I've done on it says it could take up to 4 weeks.

how many grams are the pills? most people do a loading phase of maybe 3-5 grams and then bring it down to a mantenence dose after the pain starts to fade

Theres a tropical spray i use from QVC called "stop pain" terrific stuff.

RADAR

georgie24 said:
are you seriuos ?

If that is addressed to me.........yes i'm serious.
I am 52 and tried everything under the sun.
My brother had some of that and i have been nursing a bum knee for months, I saw it sitting on his counter and asked about it. Gave it a try (but i was skeptical) within a few minutes it (the knee) was feeling better.
I bought some, after several weeks dispite everything else i have tried ,this was actually doing something, i can now move & squat without pain.
Its a tropical spray fortified with glusomanine & MSM, other than that, they won't list what the other ingredients are.
Best $10 i ever spent.

RADAR

RADAR said:
If that is addressed to me.........yes i'm serious.
I am 52 and tried everything under the sun.
My brother had some of that and i have been nursing a bum knee for months, I saw it sitting on his counter and asked about it. Gave it a try (but i was skeptical) within a few minutes it (the knee) was feeling better.
I bought some, after several weeks dispite everything else i have tried ,this was actually doing something, i can now move & squat without pain.
Its a tropical spray fortified with glusomanine & MSM, other than that, they won't list what the other ingredients are.
Best $10 i ever spent.

RADAR

You are shitting me?!?! I am one step away from orthoscopy (doc says I don't kneed it, lol) I will try this the MOMENT I get into the states... One question: what is a QVC?

Top Bottom