Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What have YOU done to reduce puffy/fatty nipples

dork

I've heard a few differant things that could reduce swelling in the nipples, and im trying to get an idea which ones acctaully work.

Has anyone here successfully reduced puffy nipples or fatty tissue around the nipples?

If so what worked for you?

I've heard of the follwong things
1. Armidex (Im on it now)
2. Nolvedex (Gona be on it soon)
3. Winstrol (How many shots are needed?)
4. GH (Does this really work)
5. Pfg2 (This?)
6. Cardio (Anyone reduced fatty nips w/ just cardio)

I had gyno surgery about 2 months ago, and i still have puffy nipples, im willing to try anything to reduce them. I've been on Armidex for the past week (1mg or .5mg ED), i've also discontinued any creatine, and have bumped up my cardio.

If you have had ANY success in reducing puffy nipples please tell me exactly what has worked for you...

I had gyno removal about the same time as you. My nips still look puffy except there is no fat under them any more. If its cold and they contract you can see that there really is just a bunch of loose skin around my nips. The doc said that the skin should gradually tighten over about 6 months to a year. Lets hope its true.

have you guys tried applying some topical Yohimbine hcl... i've been applying it for about 2 weeks now.. and the puffiness is starting to go away... i haven't had any gyno surgery but i did have a case of childhood gyno on my left nipple that was always fatter than the right... but now it seems they are both evening out and getting smaller.. it's worth a try...

Cardio worked for me. Turned out I was a fat-ass. All I did was reduce my b/f and worked my chest like a motherfucker.

I am curious to as what you'll consider puffy nipples. I can push in on my nipples about 1/2 inch till I hit solid muscle. But it doesn't look bad. Sometimes during the day they'll get real tight and have no puffyness.
I think is was just bloat from dbol and will go down with nolvadex.

I was thinking that if one stayed off AS and only used nolvedex and armidex that there would be a slight improvement in mild gyno/puffyness?>?

Topical yohimbe is called cutting gel about 70-90 bucks for a bottle. If you do a search with yohimbe HCL absorbtion you should find a great post on making your own.

Topical Yohimbine only works if to remove water, It has never removed any fat on me. For me it only works if I am already lean. It will help a little but don't expect a mirracle much. Cardio Cardio Cardio - Time and dedication. PGF2 in your chest:confused: Please, this is only for extremely experienced Bodybuilders. My friend almost died last week and he is a Probodybuilder, so please just cause you read that it worked for someone else know the facts I hass killed a number of people and most people pratically shit them selves every time. The arimidex should help, this kind of stuff takes time. I read on a Fortune Cookie last night that "Great things come to those wo wait" (in bed).

Top Bottom