Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What have been your side effects from a Deca only cycle?

What side effects have you experienced from a Deca only cycle?

• Hair Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gyno

• Deca Dick

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Facial Acne

• Back Acne

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bad Water Retention

• Big loss in Gains after cycle

• Total voters

ReelBig

I realize a couple of posts have been made along these same lines, but I want to see the results in regards to a Deca only cycle. Any comments from those of you who have experience, would be appreciated.

"Deca Dick!!!" actually u shuoldn't even have posted up anything that has to do with acne and hairloss as deca is mild in androgens and actually converts into a weaker metabolite that dht, dhn.

sk* said:
deca-dick doesn't even occur in most individuals running "sane" amounts of deca

i am currently in the middle of my deca only cycle (200mg-400mg a week for 10weeks) and absolutely no deca dick, no gyno, nothing like that

mild acne, 5 or 6 breakouts on my back nothing serious

holding about 5lbs of water (guess) nothing serious again

i have to also admit, i am experiencing a mild case of hernia, that's my biggest problem

agreed although sane amounts done for an "extended" period of time will as i did before i knew better. you shoudn't have gotten breakouts though. very uncommon with deca cycles. but then again u did say mild so that could just be a coincidance.

I did have only few pimples on my face at 400mg week for 8 weeks. No dd or other bigger sides, but however gains werent that great neither. I gained few pounds lik 8-10, and little strenght. I think deca is good cosmetic drug, stacked for example with anavar u have nice and pretty safe cycle :)

EDIT: Oh, i allmost forgot that it gaved me minor facial bloating.

Mike P.T.,
Some people have told me not to worry about acne on a Deca cycle, but I have read otherwise. I am very sensitive and have read drug profiles that indicate that facial acne is definitely a possiblity. Any one else have any experience here.

Also, anyone have good experience with Deca+Anavar stack or should I do Deca+Winny?

Gains with a deca only cycle will be heavily dependant on your diet and your protein intake specifically. More so than with any other A.S. that i have run solo. Just something for you to consider.

I did 3 weeks and only 800 mg I all (that's about 266mg week) and though i could get my dick up it was no fun playing with no sensitivity at all and was not able to cum and the erection only lasted for a very short time so I stop, this continued for about 2 month before my dick was back to normal :( ill never touch that shit again :( DECA DICK IS REAL AND ITS OUT THERE :evil: :devil: LURKING IN THE DARK

Last edited:
Top Bottom