Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens if you don't take pct?

luda281

Banned
I know a lot of kids in my area that don't know a whole lot about ph and aas. They buy this stuff from local supplement stores and don't do pxt. The thing is I don't see any effects From them not doin pct.

Is pct really necessary?

what is your age? height? weight? bf%? sex? and what do you intend to take?

I know a lot of kids in my area that don't know a whole lot about ph and aas. They buy this stuff from local supplement stores and don't do pxt. The thing is I don't see any effects From them not doin pct.

Is pct really necessary?
PCT is always necessary. When you are on a cycle, your natural test gets shut down. When you come off the cycle, you will still have low test levels and estrogen levels will rise. You need PCT to block the estrogen and raise the natural test levels. An anti estrogen and aromatase inhibitor will work. Nolvadex and Clomid are two you can use. If you dont do PCT you will lose alot of gains from the cycle

This isn't for me. I do pct. I'm just wondering for these ppl in my area that aren't educated about the importance of pct

so point blank, if someone took a complete BS cycle of Test E 250, about 5 years ago and just stopped mid cycle cold turkey without PCT... what would the probability of any negative repercussions?

so point blank, if someone took a complete BS cycle of Test E 250, about 5 years ago and just stopped mid cycle cold turkey without PCT... what would the probability of any negative repercussions?
what dose and what was in the cycle? if it was just test e 250 then you are probably recovered fully by now. When you stop, you are at a low or complete shutdown of natural testosterone production. You're body overcompensates by producing estrogen and not enough test. PCT is supposed to stop the estrogen and stimulate test production. But unless the cycle was very heavy, you're body will naturally recover, just not near as fast as with PCT. but you should be fine now if it was five years ago

So this is a question for my situation

i worked a cycle of tren xtreme 90 mg/day over the summer
and i had to move out of country, while only 1/3 into my PCT, which was 'extrogenex'

I still have low levels of libido, and it seems that now im suffering from DE (delayed ejaculation)
Is this from not finishing my pct?
i know u should get low levels of libido from not taking/finishing PCT, but 5-6 months afterwards?
and this last question might not be answered, but is there a way to attack this naturally, or through time?

Top Bottom