Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to this board

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I don't wanna do injectables

I wanna take a magic pill

The pins are too long

Does any1 have any balls anymore?

people have been viewing steroids are magic pills ever since Ben Johnson got popped for winny in the Olympics.

if anything i get the sense that people view them as less magic these days because so many people have used them and haven't gotten anything out of them. most people who use steroids you can't even tell. bad genetics, not knowing how to train, and no clue on how to eat are the main factors

I don't wanna do injectables

I wanna take a magic pill

The pins are too long

Does any1 have any balls anymore?

It has nothing to do with the "Forum", rather the new generation of men/women that want fast-easy results.

It has nothing to do with the "Forum", rather the new generation of men/women that want fast-easy results.
yes this is true

when i was a teen and wanted to learn about something i went to the library and spent hours reading books

now you can simply google from your iphone..

this creates a lack of patience for sure. but the parents are a big part of the blame too.. why do kids need all these electronics? all i see is them stick their heads in their phones everywhere

This ^^^^

We live in an instant gratification society.

Kids want to be doctors but don't want to put in the years of school

Adults want to loose weight but don't want to put in the work

Everyone wants some magic pill or drug

Top Bottom