x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

what happend to AX?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about what happend to AX? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: maybe the wrong section but did ntknow were else to post it, but.- did they have to shut down there superdrol etc line?(AnabolicX)for some reason i just rememberd about them. i was quite intrested in doing that stuff due to juice being hard to come across for me. i joined this board a year or so ago because i bought d-bol n wanted to do a cycle, n obv got told 100 times that d-bol only cycles are crap etc. so quite fancied this stuff as a wee boost at the gym rather than juice cos finding a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

what happend to AX?

maybe the wrong section but did ntknow were else to post it, but.- did they have to shut down there superdrol etc line?(AnabolicX)for some reason i just rememberd about them. i was quite intrested in doing that stuff due to juice being hard to come across for me.
    i joined this board a year or so ago because i bought d-bol n wanted to do a cycle, n obv got told 100 times that d-bol only cycles are crap etc. so quite fancied this stuff as a wee boost at the gym rather than juice cos finding a source in the uk aint easy. so yeah, my question is- were they made to shut down?
    is there anything like it on the market today?

Re: what happend to AX?

Fiesta, how old are you,

you can for a first cycle do well on deca and test.

Amateur Bodybuilder

i'm only 22.
    which is partly the reason i was going to do just sups like AX that and the reason above.
    the cycle i had read about and figured best for me was test primo or test p +dbol
    any cycle i would do would include d-bol, due to me already having them 4wk dbol, 5/6wk primo/testp

if they didnt shut down they should have their stuff was krap, all it did was give me horrible cramps all over and did nothing, maybe it was just me

Amateur Bodybuilder

i did hear a few things about there stuff making you kinda dry and prone to getting cramp... awk maybe a should bite the bullet n try some juice, i've got an email adress from an apparnt source but havn't ever used him is there any way to cheack if hes a scammer? there used to be lists of knowen ones.but i cant seem to see them anymore is there anytale tale signs? he emails me "updated prices" every now and then, should i worry that hes kept my address?

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by fiesta_bhoy
    i did hear a few things about there stuff making you kinda dry and prone to getting cramp... awk maybe a should bite the bullet n try some juice, i've got an email adress from an apparnt source but havn't ever used him is there any way to cheack if hes a scammer? there used to be lists of knowen ones.but i cant seem to see them anymore is there anytale tale signs? he emails me "updated prices" every now and then, should i worry that hes kept my address?
    PM a Moderater here and give them the e-mail address. They should be able to help you out. As a side note, do not answer any PM's from people trying to sell you gear. They are scammers. If that happens, PM a Moderater again and let them know.

Amateur Bodybuilder

cheers mate, i'll give one of them a wee pm later does it matter who? just any mod?

edit,.... "is this FILL IN BLANK source ok?”
    You read the rules? Don’t ask for sources via PMs." sticky at the top of the board:S
    am i ment to just rephrase it to "is this guy a knowen scammer"?

If I am not mistaken, I have seen AX in magazines advertising.

Their StimX was the bomb though. Good stuff.
    Hater of humanity.