Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what gives best vascularity

which gives the best vascularity

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rambleon

Ok guys.

For the argument let's assume all 3 of these drugs are used with a similar test base. Further lets assume the doses used of each drug is comparable taking into account the different strength of each. The subject (you) is assumed to have the same starting off stats each run.

Under these assumptions which will give the best vascularity:

Var, eq, or tren?

It must be stressed i realize the comparison cant be perfect but what the hell. Give ur best bet and write why if u feel like it.

Happy lifting!

Running EQ 400mgs EW and 20mgs ED winny right now and am experiencing a lot of vascularity. I would think that Winny wouold be more of a aas to give you vasuclarity than anavar as I've ran both and couldnt really tell much from var. Also tren is a great one for bring veins out but the thing is when runing tren, yoiu usually have to run test and you get some water hanging around otherwise I tihnk tren alone would be sick and the best for this by far.

BO.LD ...with no doubt!

I'm naturally very vascular though (low BF%) ...now with BO.LD ...especially at say weeks 9-14 ...and making a habit of holding contractions at their peaks ...& I'm like a steel-belted radial after a pump!

pity I can't touch it anymore ...gee thanks for reminding me, you big jerk! :bawling:

THE GOOD SUN said:
BO.LD ...with no doubt!

I'm naturally very vascular though (low BF%) ...now with BO.LD ...especially at say weeks 9-14 ...and making a habit of holding contractions at their peaks ...& I'm like a steel-belted radial after a pump!

pity I can't touch it anymore ...gee thanks for reminding me, you big jerk! :bawling:

Sorry dude. Had no idea. Why can't u touch it anymore? That sounds awful... i'm on eq myself right now so i feel for u.

rambleon said:
Sorry dude. Had no idea. Why can't u touch it anymore? That sounds awful... i'm on Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - myself right now so i feel for u.

oh it's ok man :)

I love the stuff for sure! ...but for some reason a few years ago I started getting terrible terrible anxiety from it ...believe me I didn't want it to be true but, sadly, I have definitely isolated it as the culpret.

Top Bottom