Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what gives best vascularity

which gives the best vascularity

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it has a lot to do with how lean you are to begin with. YOu can take boldenone or tren and get sick vascularity with a descent diet. But I'm taking anavar right now, after dropping eq about 3 weeks ago, and I"m by far the most vascular I've ever been with any cycle,,and I'm eating everything in site, I"m definitely not watching what I eat very closelly. My arms look like garden hoses and I;ve got new veins popping up everywhere.

I can't believe i'm the only one that has said masteron....... Masteron is used SPECIFICALLY for vascularity pre-contest

rambleon said:
Ok guys.

For the argument let's assume all 3 of these drugs are used with a similar test base. Further lets assume the doses used of each drug is comparable taking into account the different strength of each. The subject (you) is assumed to have the same starting off stats each run.

Under these assumptions which will give the best vascularity:

Anavar - oxandrolone - , Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , or trenbolone?

It must be stressed i realize the comparison cant be perfect but what the hell. Give ur best bet and write why if u feel like it.

Happy lifting!

TREN AND EQ

tren eq and winny... now thats a deadly combo if you throw in some test prop.. yuck.. thats really sick when I think abou tit.. probably gonna have to try that one hahaha

holy ghost said:
nobody else gets insane workouts from masteron?

it turns me into a fn beast

thats what i'm screamin. :beer:

if you can afford to run masteron in a cycle and are below 10% bf, you literally ture into a razorblade overnight with spiderwebs crawling up your legs

Top Bottom