Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a GH belly?

I only know one GH user here....and he got a TERRIBLE belly!!

now he have to live with it!! that´s why i´m scared of the Fuckin GH.....

It´s very likely to get the GH Belly? or it was a dosing problem? I couldn´t get the info on how much he was taking!!!!

iceman11111 said:

How many iu's is your boy taking a day?

I have never seen it in normal doses!

My guess is that he's taking upwards of 9IU's everyday...

THE BOUNCER said:
which pushes your stomach out

Damn.that sounds HORRIBLE----F*ck that!!!! Something about my ORGANS growing so much that they will protrude makes GH a no-no for me! Imagine what it's doing to the heart!!!!

drveejay11 said:

Damn.that sounds HORRIBLE----F*ck that!!!! Something about my ORGANS growing so much that they will protrude makes GH a no-no for me! Imagine what it's doing to the heart!!!!
I'm not the most knowledgable but it's my understanding this occurs in extreme use like Ronnie Coleman.

Train Harder said:

I'm not the most knowledgable but it's my understanding this occurs in extreme use like Ronnie Coleman.

Bigtime. There was a pic posted on here at the Mr. O., which showed a gut shot. It was nasty.

I will see if I can find it.

Nautica

That is one of my pet peeves - folks with GH bellies doing overhead abdominals in their evening routines - please folks, do a side chest or something instead - that shit doesn't work!

Top Bottom