Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to get on a blood test

spursmad

hey, everyone, I'm getting my bloods done in a weeks time and I'm just checking with you guys I've got everything covered. fsh, shg(not sure the abbreviation is correct) liver, kidneys, free test, estrogen and that's what I get checked but please if I'm missing anything else that's important let me know thanks for reading have a great day.

Check out this article on blood work for the steroid user -> https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

When you get the results, make sure to ask for a print off so you can post photos for us to review. Just because something is in the normal range, doesn't mean it's optimal. The ratio of hormones is also very important. Doctors are trained in a 'black and white' sort of way. They are taught that if something is in the normal range, it's good.

That's not true. For example, you might have normal testosterone levels, but the range is 200-1000. If your values are 250, that is technically normal, but that is normal for a 70 year old man. A healthy 40 year old males values should be more like 600.

Top Bottom