Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gear is androgenic and anabolic????

askjoe

This is going to seem like a really funny post. I am a male in his mid 20's who still looks like he's 19(people tell me this all the time) - that is if you don't see me with my shirt off. I have this baby face that kills me! I have good size and good muscle tone(5'7", 190, 7% body fat) and have only very recently started taking gear. From the neck down I'm good but from the neck up I'm screwed.

I want to start looking my age. What steroids out there are androgenic, that is, what produce the most secondary male characteristics - square jaw, facial hair etc. Not only do I want to continue gaining size but I also want to start looking more like a man.

Thank for your help.

askjoe said:
[BNot only do I want to continue gaining size but I also want to start looking more like a man.

Thank for your help. [/B]

Chicks dig young looking guys as long as your 21. Who gives a fuck. Get the hot milfs that love young cuties.

Re: Re: What gear is androgenic and anabolic????

IHateCrunches said:

Chicks dig young looking guys as long as your 21. Who gives a fuck. Get the hot milfs that love young cuties.

Word.:fro:

I get a lot of hot milf's now - all my friends make fun of me for this. My babyface seems to make them want to drop their panties. I am serious about this though - which ones square the jaw bone? Is it D-bol - I here this one is androgenic?

STOP!!! Are you freakin mad? You want to look older, why speed up the process, i guarantee you one day you'll look older and then you'll wish you looked younger. Enjoy your youthful appearance bro.

Steroids will not change your bone structure.

You may have some luck in growing odd hairs with test if that's what you want.

In other words you want a more muscular face with less fat. Any anabolic will add size to your jaw line, if used in excess amounts.
Try chewing gum 12 hr /d and apply some Y-DF to your face. That should get rid of your baby face. AAS should not be used for this purpose alone. Now if you want more facial hair, that's a different story. Androgens of any kind will produce more facial hair. Btw, facial hair is no fun. I once wished to have more when I was yonger and when I got more I hated it since shaving is pain in the arse. Btw a very low BF % will also yield the gaunt look your after. A good example of this is Fonz. He once had a baby face, now look at his most recent pics.

Top Bottom