Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to expect from HGH + Igf1Lr3?

rambleon

Hi
I just started my first hgh cycle. I'm ramping up to 5iu's ed 6 on 1 off. Pharm grade stuff. Got about 5 months worth now and will probably add another couple of months to that. My goal is to get the most of the body recomposition thing everybody's on about. That is: Both build some lean mass and leaning out while enjoying all the other benefits as well.

I plan to be doing microcycles of Igf1Lr3 along the way. I'll be doing it in a 3 weekly rotation with clen. So it'll be 3 weeks of clen while ramping up the gh, then 3 weeks of Igf at 75 mcg eod PWO directly into worked muscle. Then 3 weeks more of clen and so on. I'll probably drop both the clen and the Igf there for a while in the middle just to cool it a bit. I'll be running test the whole time.

Now im no stranger to either Igf or clen and this protocol is based on my experience with the two i.e. how they work for me.

My question then is this: How will this pan out with the hgh as an added factor?

Anybody with experience in combining Igf and HGH?

Last edited:
they are supposed to work very well with each other. they compliment each other. you're gonna be on test for 5 straight months?

I've been on HGH for 6 months now, and I have to say that I think it's completely useless from a bodybuilding standpoint. Not impressed at all. I hope you have better luck.

looks good! no looks great!

Top Bottom